Bluetooth audio problem

Search This thread

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
Hey guyz i need to share my problem with you guyz.first of all i would like to say 136 firmware is the best till now but only there is one problem i am facing since i upgraded. Whenever i am playing the audio in my car audio system which have bluetooth functionality the audio gets broken sometime and it came again after few seconds but the thing is there is no problem when i am listening to the headphones or loud speaker, this problem only occurs while playing audio through bluetooth.

Plx guyz let me know if there is a solution for this issue

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
Dude i am not saying that i checked with other bluetooth devices. I jus said i checked with load speakers and headphone jack not with any bluetooth device except car sterio. And by the way it was working very good with 4.2.2 m using since 4 months

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
Are you sure 4.2.2 baseband is related to this problem? And baseband will work in 4.3?

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Are you sure 4.2.2 baseband is related to this problem?

If I am not wrong Baseband is a package with all the radio frequency needed for the phone to work properly. BTW, you can flash back the baseband for 4.3 in the same way.

And baseband will work in 4.3?

Downloade the right 4.2.2 FTF, the one where bluetooth was working, and via Flashtool exclude everything except Baseband and flash it on 4.3. It will work, this was confirmed by users with weak radio signals.

chunlianghere

Oct 22, 2011
If I am not wrong Baseband is a package with all the radio frequency needed for the phone to work properly. BTW, you can flash back the baseband for 4.3 in the same way.

Downloade the right 4.2.2 FTF, the one where bluetooth was working, and via Flashtool exclude everything except Baseband and flash it on 4.3. It will work, this was confirmed by users with weak radio signals.

i have just flashed baseband from 4.2.2 (257).

will feedback if it works.

nalab1

Oct 17, 2008
Dunstable
Thnx alot it worked.

Hi,

Did you have any issues with connecting your phone to the car audio and making handsfree calls on .290 and .136? Because when I got my phone (running 4.2.2 and .257) it worked ok. I was able to make and recieve calls through the bluetooth using the handsfree of my car audio. When I upgraded to .290 (and also .136) the car would pair with the audio but the handsfree facility did not work! I "downgraded" back to 4.2.2 (.257) and it now works again.. I was wondering if I could use the method that you used - i.e. flash .136 and then flash the baseband of .257.

Regards,

Alan

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Hi,

Did you have any issues with connecting your phone to the car audio and making handsfree calls on .290 and .136? Because when I got my phone (running 4.2.2 and .257) it worked ok. I was able to make and recieve calls through the bluetooth using the handsfree of my car audio. When I upgraded to .290 (and also .136) the car would pair with the audio but the handsfree facility did not work! I "downgraded" back to 4.2.2 (.257) and it now works again.. I was wondering if I could use the method that you used - i.e. flash .136 and then flash the baseband of .257.

Why you asking this again, I already told you in other thread to flash the baseband, why you downgraded the whole System? If we confirming you it's working the question is useless.

Reactions: wanderbracht

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
I havnt tried using phone with my car sterio because i dun like to receive calls in ma car audio system..

But im sure it will work aftwr flashing old basebands

nalab1

Oct 17, 2008
Dunstable
Why you asking this again, I already told you in other thread to flash the baseband, why you downgraded the whole System? If we confirming you it's working the question is useless.

Hi eclyptos,

I just thought that I would ask the original poster.. As his issue was different to mine..as in his was a problem with streaming music.. Not a problem with the handsfree making phone calls via the car audio system
Sorry if I duplicated my question..

Regards,

Alan

chunlianghere

Oct 22, 2011

thanks!

it works for me too. bluetooth working all well. except for 1 small pause, but acceptable for me.

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
Ecliptos do u have any idea how to solve the sensor problem while we are talking on the phone and we want to look at the screen it takes 2 seconds almost to turn onn...

chunlianghere

Oct 22, 2011
Ecliptos do u have any idea how to solve the sensor problem while we are talking on the phone and we want to look at the screen it takes 2 seconds almost to turn onn...

edit the build prop?

Code:
Proximity (Disable blackscreen issue after call)
mot.proximity.delay=0
ro.lge.proximity.delay=25

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
I cannot find the values in build.prop

I checked with the its not calibrating the sensor and showing me the -99 error

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you sure 4.2.2 baseband is related to this problem?

And baseband will work in 4.3?

Dude i am not saying that i checked with other bluetooth devices. I jus said i checked with load speakers and headphone jack not with any bluetooth device except car sterio. And by the way it was working very good with 4.2.2 m using since 4 months

Flash the "Baseband" only from 4.2.2 on 4.3 with Flashtool.
    If you don't have problem with other devices that mean is the Car Audio causing the problem, not the phone.
    i have just flashed baseband from 4.2.2 (257).

will feedback if it works.

:good:
    Hi,