[ROM]-[MikRoms]- [3/9/2012] - MikShifted-G v2.1 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Make sure to do a FULL Wipe before you flash the A2SD. Also do not restore previous messages if you can help it. It's been know to cause issues with SMS/MMS. For the Calendar issue check the Calendar settings on the phone.

FanBoy_Hunter

Jan 5, 2012
Boulder Co, San Francisco CA
Make sure to do a FULL Wipe before you flash the A2SD. Also do not restore previous messages if you can help it. It's been know to cause issues with SMS/MMS. For the Calendar issue check the Calendar settings on the phone.

As I said I did a fairly full wipe, but didn't look at your sig as I should of nd missed format Ext and 3xRecommendation, definitely a must when I go A2SD and I'll be sure to do so I've tried clearing data in the app as well as wiping cache(s) in recovery nd nada I did check the settings in the calender as well as contacts and everything seems to be correct I also wiped data in calender as well as contacts and set them up again, but nada AND I called Sprint and demanded they fix my mms! But, they said they couldn't figure it out and wanted me to start wiping things so dropped the conversation before they realized "warranty is void" :D My issue I think may be coming from a few backups we did that my boss was persistent in restoring via Titanium I am going to use some Cloud backup tools this time to see if I can avoid pulling over bad information from the original rom.

Last edited:

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
As long as it's not system data being restored it should be ok. Yes wiping SD Ext is a must. Did you update PRL and Profile?

FanBoy_Hunter

Jan 5, 2012
Boulder Co, San Francisco CA
As long as it's not system data being restored it should be ok. Yes wiping SD Ext is a must. Did you update PRL and Profile?

That was the first thing I did after I flashed and when I realized that it wasn't sending mms. (miss this option, cm9 does not sport it). Only thing I am backing up this time round is K9 app data and the all his apps (to dropbox via titanium). I'm going to use sms backup to back his txt up to his gmail and transfer all his vcards to the computer. After I flash I will get everything working then restore said apps, txt and contacts. :)

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Try flashing the Rom. Test the MMS/SMS. Then add the apps one at a time, testing along the way. Making sure everything continues to work properly.

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Or you be lazy like me and use boot animation changer to do it for you:)

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Tueshae:) another broke car for me. I have to shift it from under the hood. Omg cars hate me

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Wow! I didn't even have enough to fully appreciate the last one. ;)

Wait till you check it out ;) . Definately take a sec and read the OP on the MikMik.
Can you say Xloud :D .

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Tueshae:) another broke car for me. I have to shift it from under the hood. Omg cars hate me

Well stop driving them like you stole them :p . That's my job ;) .

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Will you be working on blue glass for this one? I'm on 2.0 w/ blue glass and love it a little too much to be without it.

Working on a few things ;) But yes I will be.

6b30b019-a763-cd17.jpg
6b30b019-a7e1-3dcf.jpg

TEAM MiK
Mik Roms Since 3/13/11

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts