[ROM] (New: ROMv Droid v2.3.6) CANADIAN LG Eclypse C800G KDZ Stock ROM/Recovery Image

Search This thread

droideastcoast

Aug 12, 2012

lgeclypsec800gstockrom.png

[ROM] CANADIAN - LG Eclypse - C800G
KDZ Stock ROM/Recovery Image
| Bell Mobility / Virgin Mobile CANADA / Solo Mobile / PC MOBILE / Bell Alliant / Sasktel / MTS |

**INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LOAD KDZ TO PHONE IS POSTED BELOW**

You can use the files posted below if you brick your phone and want to unbrick it.

icon4.gif
CWM USERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: this will replace your ClockWorkMod so reinstall it that after flashing to this firmware.
(( :good: Credit and Thanks to "RennyC" for Pointing this out :good:))

I have also posted below the T-MOBILE - MyTouch Q C800 Android - v2.3.6 V10v file as the file also works with the Canadian LG Eclypse - C800G.

BELL MOBILITY (CANADA)
Model: LGC800G
Suffix: ABLMDG
Buyer: BLM/BELL MOBILITY (CANADA)
Download Stock Rom (Android v2.3.4 - LGC800G-V10c-DEC-01-2011): V10C_00.kdz
Download Updated Rom (Android v2.3.6 - LGC800G-V10k-AUG-24-2012) V10K_00.kdz

BELL WIRELESS ALLIANCE (CANADA) - (Bell Alliant, Sasktel & MTS)
Suffix: ABWADG
Buyer: BWA/BELL WIRELESS ALLIANCE (CANADA)
Download Updated Rom (Android v2.3.6 - LGC800G-V10k-AUG-24-2012): V10K_00.kdz

PC MOBILE (CANADA)
Suffix: APCCDG
Buyer: PCC/PC MOBILE (CANADA)

SOLO (CANADA)
Suffix: ASOLDG
Buyer: SOL/BELL MOBILITY SOLO (CANADA)

VIRGIN MOBILE (CANADA)
Suffix: AVMBDG
Buyer: VMB/VIRGIN MOBILE (CANADA)

T-MOBILE - MyTouch Q C800 Android - v2.3.6 V10v

Model: LGC800
Suffix: ATMODG
Download Stock Rom (LG SITE): V10V_00.kdz
Download Stock Rom (DropBox): V10V_00.kdz

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LOAD KDZ TO PHONE

all you need to download the following files.
1.) KDZ updater:
- http://xdaforums.com/atta...5&d=1287222698

2.) Your Mobile Carrier KDZ File Posted above

Originally Posted by victortangocharlie and edited by nikhil4186

Procedure to install original firmware using KDZ-FW-UPD.exe ( KDZ FIRMWARE UPDATER )

1. Install LG PC Suite IV from SD card which came with phone by connecting the phone to PC through USB cable. This is done to install the drivers for the phone on the PC (the procedure is as follows)
- Enable the 'USB Mass Storage Only' mode in the phone's Settings/SDcard & Phone Storage menu.

- Connect phone to PC with the USB Cable.
chargel.jpg

- Press the 'Turn on USB Storage' button which appears on phone.

- Browse to the folder containing the 'LG PC Suite IV' on the phone's SD card using Windows Explorer and run the LG Installer file. PC Suite will now install on your system along with the required drivers for your phone.
- Cancel setting up PC Suite or continue setting up PC Suite if you want to Sync or backup the phone data.
- After closing PC Suite, Safely remove the USB device from your system.
- Press the 'Turn off USB Storage' button on phone screen.
- Detach the USB Cable.
- Disable the 'USB Mass Storage Only' mode in the phone's Settings/SDcard &Phone Storage menu.
Quote:
OPTIONAL STEP
Switch off the screensaver and other power saving features on the PC and also set the screen timeout delay on the phone to 30 minutes.(Settings/Display/Screen Timeout)

2. Remove the screen lock

3. Charge the phone to the maximum.

4. Enable USB Debugging on Phone (Settings/Applications/Development).

5. Detach all other peripherals from your PC. Exit all running applications on your PC especially other PC suites if any. Also exit running programs from the notification bar on the desktop. (Also uninstall Nokia or other phone drivers & microsoft visual ++ runtime environments - not an essential step.)

6.[IMPORTANT] Disable 'LGE Virtual Modem' in PC's Device Manager. (In your Windows operating system, go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Modems > Right click on LGE Virtual Modem and click Disable.)
If this step is not followed the Phone will get bricked!

7. Move all the apps from the SD Card to phone memory and then Unmount the SD card from the phone (Settings/SDcard & Phone Storage) so as to remove it (physically) from the phone.

8. Open the phones back cover and remove the SD Card.
remove2.jpg

memory1.jpg

9. Download KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.7z onto your PC and extract it to a folder. Available HERE.Direct Download Link. (MD5 of 7zip file - 813A28BE9182AB604A1D43E745CE7AD7)

10. Run the msxml.msi file and complete the installation.

11. Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable.( If you are using a desktop PC, make sure you use USB ports that are in the back of your PC, avoid the front ports.)

12. Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe from the extracted folder.

13. Chose TYPE as 3GQCT & Phone Mode as DIAG.

14. In the 'KDZ file' space, browse for the firmware you want to install.

15. Press the 'Launch software update' button.

16. The firmware flashing process is now underway.

If all goes well, in 5-10 minutes the phone will be flashed with the new firmware.

The phone takes about 2 or more whole minutes in that state before booting up fully and entering the home screen. Wait till phone reboots by itself ( which it might not) so wait for a while before manually switching it on.

17. After booting up fully, detach the phone from the pc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seango

droideastcoast

Aug 12, 2012
LG has updated the ROM for this phone to Ver: Android v2.3.6 - LGC800G-V10k-AUG-24-2012) V10K_00.kdz. I have posted all the links for all Carriers of this phone.

Last edited:

RennyC

Sep 5, 2012
Thanks. Should mention to others this will replace your ClockWorkMod so reinstall it that after flashing to this firmware.
I learned the hard way :)

Reactions: droideastcoast

droideastcoast

Aug 12, 2012
Thank you.

Anyways, I managed to get my phone working again by flashing it via USB while it was turned off showing the battery charging screen; so if all else fails anyone is able to recover using KDZ on that screen.

Your welcome. Yes I have. I have also flashed without battery in ((NOT RECOMMENDED)).

jayguilderson

Sep 4, 2009
Both roms will Format & rewrite everything so back up everything then root it again.

id like to give a big thanks to all you guys on this one and like to add a note for any won with the same issue i had ... if you use the lg update tool and it crashes it will lock you on the s/w update screen ... if this happens use the instructions above and dont panic ... 15 min i was back up and laphing so major credit to all involved ....can we now get some custome striped down roms for this device so we can run unbuntu as a full replacment for android ..if any one is up to doing that please email me thanks

everett1911

Aug 26, 2011
I had a problem, I had flashed the wrong recovery on my phone, that of the lg optimus 2x, and it had bricked my phone and I was stuck with a paperweight, but then I learned of the S/W button combination-- hold volume up, E on the keyboard and the power button. the phone booted into software upgrade mode, and with this utility I was able to flash a stock rom back into the phone, which also replaced the incorrect recovery.

The only thing that has to be changed is that you need to use the CS_EMERGENCY mode instead of DIAG, or else it won't work.

so if you ever find yourself in that situation, grab your carrier's stock rom and do what I did. I have a working phone after over two months of not being able to use it thanks to that.

lasportsfan

Mar 2, 2011
Whats up guys :)

Anyone have a re up of the stock virgin mobile firmware?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

nixcamic

Dec 16, 2013
Anyone know where I can get a copy of the ABWADG firmware? Also, how do I confirm that my phone is in fact ABWADG, as far as I know it was bought through Sasktel but I'm not 100% sure.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

lgeclypsec800gstockrom.png

[ROM] CANADIAN - LG Eclypse - C800G
    KDZ Stock ROM/Recovery Image
    | Bell Mobility / Virgin Mobile CANADA / Solo Mobile / PC MOBILE / Bell Alliant / Sasktel / MTS |

**INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LOAD KDZ TO PHONE IS POSTED BELOW**

You can use the files posted below if you brick your phone and want to unbrick it.

icon4.gif
    CWM USERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: this will replace your ClockWorkMod so reinstall it that after flashing to this firmware.
    (( :good: Credit and Thanks to "RennyC" for Pointing this out :good:))

I have also posted below the T-MOBILE - MyTouch Q C800 Android - v2.3.6 V10v file as the file also works with the Canadian LG Eclypse - C800G.

BELL MOBILITY (CANADA)
    Suffix: ABLMDG
    Buyer: BLM/BELL MOBILITY (CANADA)
    Download Updated Rom (Android v2.3.6 - LGC800G-V10k-AUG-24-2012) V10K_00.kdz

BELL WIRELESS ALLIANCE (CANADA) - (Bell Alliant, Sasktel & MTS)
    Suffix: ABWADG
    Buyer: BWA/BELL WIRELESS ALLIANCE (CANADA)

PC MOBILE (CANADA)
    Suffix: APCCDG
    Buyer: PCC/PC MOBILE (CANADA)

SOLO (CANADA)
    Suffix: ASOLDG
    Buyer: SOL/BELL MOBILITY SOLO (CANADA)

VIRGIN MOBILE (CANADA)
    Suffix: AVMBDG
    Buyer: VMB/VIRGIN MOBILE (CANADA)

T-MOBILE - MyTouch Q C800 Android - v2.3.6 V10v

Model: LGC800
    Suffix: ATMODG
    Download Stock Rom (LG SITE): V10V_00.kdz
    Download Stock Rom (DropBox): V10V_00.kdz

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LOAD KDZ TO PHONE

all you need to download the following files.
    1.) KDZ updater:
    - http://xdaforums.com/atta...5&d=1287222698

2.) Your Mobile Carrier KDZ File Posted above

Originally Posted by victortangocharlie and edited by nikhil4186

Procedure to install original firmware using KDZ-FW-UPD.exe ( KDZ FIRMWARE UPDATER )

1. Install LG PC Suite IV from SD card which came with phone by connecting the phone to PC through USB cable. This is done to install the drivers for the phone on the PC (the procedure is as follows)
    - Enable the 'USB Mass Storage Only' mode in the phone's Settings/SDcard & Phone Storage menu.

- Connect phone to PC with the USB Cable.
    chargel.jpg

- Press the 'Turn on USB Storage' button which appears on phone.

- Browse to the folder containing the 'LG PC Suite IV' on the phone's SD card using Windows Explorer and run the LG Installer file. PC Suite will now install on your system along with the required drivers for your phone.
    - Cancel setting up PC Suite or continue setting up PC Suite if you want to Sync or backup the phone data.
    - After closing PC Suite, Safely remove the USB device from your system.
    - Press the 'Turn off USB Storage' button on phone screen.
    - Detach the USB Cable.
    - Disable the 'USB Mass Storage Only' mode in the phone's Settings/SDcard &Phone Storage menu.
    Quote:
    OPTIONAL STEP
    Switch off the screensaver and other power saving features on the PC and also set the screen timeout delay on the phone to 30 minutes.(Settings/Display/Screen Timeout)

2. Remove the screen lock

3. Charge the phone to the maximum.

4. Enable USB Debugging on Phone (Settings/Applications/Development).

5. Detach all other peripherals from your PC. Exit all running applications on your PC especially other PC suites if any. Also exit running programs from the notification bar on the desktop. (Also uninstall Nokia or other phone drivers & microsoft visual ++ runtime environments - not an essential step.)

6.[IMPORTANT] Disable 'LGE Virtual Modem' in PC's Device Manager. (In your Windows operating system, go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Modems > Right click on LGE Virtual Modem and click Disable.)
    If this step is not followed the Phone will get bricked!

7. Move all the apps from the SD Card to phone memory and then Unmount the SD card from the phone (Settings/SDcard & Phone Storage) so as to remove it (physically) from the phone.

8. Open the phones back cover and remove the SD Card.
    remove2.jpg

memory1.jpg

9. Download KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.7z onto your PC and extract it to a folder. Available HERE.Direct Download Link. (MD5 of 7zip file - 813A28BE9182AB604A1D43E745CE7AD7)

10. Run the msxml.msi file and complete the installation.

11. Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable.( If you are using a desktop PC, make sure you use USB ports that are in the back of your PC, avoid the front ports.)

12. Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe from the extracted folder.

13. Chose TYPE as 3GQCT & Phone Mode as DIAG.

14. In the 'KDZ file' space, browse for the firmware you want to install.

15. Press the 'Launch software update' button.

16. The firmware flashing process is now underway.

If all goes well, in 5-10 minutes the phone will be flashed with the new firmware.

The phone takes about 2 or more whole minutes in that state before booting up fully and entering the home screen. Wait till phone reboots by itself ( which it might not) so wait for a while before manually switching it on.

17. After booting up fully, detach the phone from the pc.

Thanks. Should mention to others this will replace your ClockWorkMod so reinstall it that after flashing to this firmware.
    I learned the hard way :)