[ROM][CWM][JB 4.2.2][30/06][XXUFME7][Light v17.0][TugaPower]

Search This thread

jejecule

Nov 3, 2012
Bruxelles
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Flashe again and dont change kernel, its strange since here and at my home forum i dont have this problem and i cannot reproduce that, so how i will fix something that i dont have?
After the flash if problems persists, are confortable using adb to make a logcat ?
But i bet that you have something interfering...

Thanks for the fast answer mate:good:!! I did go back to siyah kernel (last version provided in update me) and yes it seems to be ok, but with Boeffla and Hydrxq I had this issue. I will remain on your Rom man and try to provide you some more info tomorrow, if you want I will rewipe and try again with another kernel, for info too i flashed Philz recovery also don't know If it could be a reason.
Muito obrigado anyway:cool:, speak to you tomorrow.

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France
Thanks for the fast answer mate:good:!! I did go back to siyah kernel (last version provided in update me) and yes it seems to be ok, but with Boeffla and Hydrxq I had this issue. I will remain on your Rom man and try to provide you some more info tomorrow, if you want I will rewipe and try again with another kernel, for info too i flashed Philz recovery also don't know If it could be a reason.
Muito obrigado anyway:cool:, speak to you tomorrow.

Nice its all working, porblems wit flashing kernels its some times its lef over files that it can make the difference, personaly i use Siyah, i see boeffla beta 2 have problems, in OTA i put beta 3 but maybe its still with problems.

De nada :) , now its time to sleep, see you tomorow
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: jejecule

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France
@jejecule2012 , any particulary to use PhilZ Recovery ? Just curious, since its recovery breacks my scripts animation ofs zip files (it apper mal formatted when flashing)

Reactions: fmorcego

bbboldy

Sep 21, 2010
Jakarta
www.TeknoUp.com
Re: [ROM][CWM][JB 4.1.2][14/01][XXELLC][OTA] Light by TugaPower 6.1

Enjoying this rom without any problem here.. Thanks for sharing this amazing rom :)

Keep us updated

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Reactions: danieldmm

mcrane1981

Mar 25, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Was on Foxhound Rom, but saw this one and looked good in OP so thought I'd give it a go! WOW, what a Rom. I'll be sticking with this one from now on. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sent from my TugaPowered GT-I9300 using xda premium

fmorcego

Feb 1, 2008
Aveiro
Hi Daniel,

Try to upgrade to version MA1, it seems to be stable.

Um abraço de Portugal
Congrats for the great work

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France
Enjoying this rom without any problem here.. Thanks for sharing this amazing rom :)

Keep us updated

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Was on Foxhound Rom, but saw this one and looked good in OP so thought I'd give it a go! WOW, what a Rom. I'll be sticking with this one from now on. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sent from my TugaPowered GT-I9300 using xda premium

Thanks, reaaly good to know that ROM its quit doing pepole happy :)

Hi Daniel,

Try to upgrade to version MA1, it seems to be stable.

Um abraço de Portugal
Congrats for the great work

I already know, tonight i will start messing around with XXEMA1 and soon its ready OTA will notify new ROM ;)

fmorcego

Feb 1, 2008
Aveiro
Mais rápido não podias ser....loool

Nice and fast response, I like a lot your job let´s see the improvements you gonna made on the new one ;)

Regards
Um abraço
Filipe

testadeferro

Feb 20, 2012
Porto
Nice to see you here friend. I will try this and give you feedback and if you need I can give you some support in anyway I can.

fmorcego

Feb 1, 2008
Aveiro
Thanks, reaaly good to know that ROM its quit doing pepole happy :)

I already know, tonight i will start messing around with XXEMA1 and soon its ready OTA will notify new ROM ;)

Is there any possibility to have Foxhound sound´s on your rom, i like a lot fox sound´s but only have them when install his rom, lool.
I think i could have this sound´s on other rom´s but do not know how to do

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France

Is there any possibility to have Foxhound sound´s on your rom, i like a lot fox sound´s but only have them when install his rom, lool.
I think i could have this sound´s on other rom´s but do not know how to do

Can you explain? Wath sound?

Enviado pela minha bomba i9300 através do TapaTalk.

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France

Instead of bloblo sound he have another very cool, and the ones to change menus are different too.

Espero que tenhas percebi, é que em ENG tá mais dificil

Sorry for the Portuguese language

TKS IN ADVANCE

Loool, I still don't understand. Send a PM to me and tell all in Portuguese, maybe that way I will understand, then I will see if I can do something, but first I want to know what are you saying, then if it's achieved in can ask to Foxhound if they let me put this in OTA for you.

Sent by i9300 powered wih TugaPower ROM

edgeqwerty

Jun 23, 2010

Loool, I still don't understand. Send a PM to me and tell all in Portuguese, maybe that way I will understand, then I will see if I can do something, but first I want to know what are you saying, then if it's achieved in can ask to Foxhound if they let me put this in OTA for you.

Sent by i9300 powered wih TugaPower ROM

Probably all he wants its the notifications sounds, unlock sound, touch Sound and ringtones that Foxhound uses in his ROM.
Capice?
Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

jejecule

Nov 3, 2012
Bruxelles
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
@jejecule2012 , any particulary to use PhilZ Recovery ? Just curious, since its recovery breacks my scripts animation ofs zip files (it apper mal formatted when flashing)

Hello Daniel,

Todo bem?

I'm using the rom for 12 hours now and everything is ok with Siyah kernel. I never had good results with this kernel in the past, but with your Rom it's running pretty well and battery friendly so far. So I'm not planning to wipe again until next update since i'm happy with the kernel:good:

The rom itself is nicely built, smooth and responsive. Very nice job! And OTA update is really appreciated, i hope you will keep it updated, it's a real plus to the Rom.

I've been using Philz recovery for a while now as I find it more user friendly (dont like the old Siyah one). It's also the only recovery currently patched against the "famous" SOD thread. Have no issue using it with your Rom for the moment. What do you mean about script animations? Sorry I'm a noob:p

Just one question:
I have an issue changing lockscreen wallpaper, in fact the main wallpaper is applied to the lockscreen one without any possibility to change. Tried different ways but it won't change the lockscreen one. I think it's related to Jkay but don't know if you have a hint for that.

Thanks again for the nice Rom, i will also suscribe to your portuguese forum to get as much info as possible;)
Até breve

edgeqwerty

Jun 23, 2010

Hello Daniel,

Todo bem?

I'm using the rom for 12 hours now and everything is ok with Siyah kernel. I never had good results with this kernel in the past, but with your Rom it's running pretty well and battery friendly so far. So I'm not planning to wipe again until next update since i'm happy with the kernel:good:

The rom itself is nicely built, smooth and responsive. Very nice job! And OTA update is really appreciated, i hope you will keep it updated, it's a real plus to the Rom.

I've been using Philz recovery for a while now as I find it more user friendly (dont like the old Siyah one). It's also the only recovery currently patched against the "famous" SOD thread. Have no issue using it with your Rom for the moment. What do you mean about script animations? Sorry I'm a noob:p

Just one question:
I have an issue changing lockscreen wallpaper, in fact the main wallpaper is applied to the lockscreen one without any possibility to change. Tried different ways but it won't change the lockscreen one. I think it's related to Jkay but don't know if you have a hint for that.

Thanks again for the nice Rom, i will also suscribe to your portuguese forum to get as much info as possible;)
Até breve

Hi.
Yes you are right. The lockcscreen can be change but for that you have to use jkay deluxe settings. A fast search in xda and you easily will find it.
Abraços

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France
Hello Daniel,

Todo bem?

Just one question:

Até breve

Not problem here, i changed well lockscreen picture, are you changing in gallery or settings ?
OTA it will always be updated :)

Hi.
Yes you are right. The lockcscreen can be change but for that you have to use jkay deluxe settings. A fast search in xda and you easily will find it.
Abraços

You misunderstud, user its talking of lockscreen wallpapper, jkay its needed to change lockscreen style.

Reactions: edgeqwerty

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BaseROM: Samsung XXUFM7 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    BaseModem = XXUFM7
    ro.build.date = Tue May 21 18:14:15 KST 2013
    ro.build.changelist = 702147
    CSC = i9300XAFME7
    Kernel: Stock
    Recovery: PhilZ Touch 5.06.1

NO WIPE ROM (As allways i advise you to do a Wipe Data/Factory reset after flash)
    Deodexed
    Rooted with SuperUser 1.0.1.8 by @Koush
    BusyBox
    Google Play 4.1.6
    Gmail 4.5.2 - 714156
    Keyboard (Languages included PT - EN - FR)
    TouchWiz S4
    AccuWeather S4 Transparent
    InkEffect e AOSP avaiable over Settings in LockScreen (Thanks to Arsaw) Link: HERE
    WallPapers do S4
    Battery 1%
    Call Rec
    SMS/MMS Mod (Unlimited SMS contacts & disabled conversion sms to mms)
    OTA built in Settings
    No SMS over Call Logs
    Extended Power Menu
    Send and Recebe MMS without Data ON (Thanks to @Ver3go for the tip)
    XXUFME7.png

MD5 Check: 4938bc216f95f413c4f20f7c5e658b2f

Disponivel: OTA e link abaixo

XXUFME7 Light by TugaPower v17.0

Happy flashes.

Some banners for you guys if you like to put in signs:

tZbiw.png
    34te1.png

ROM its fuc**** fast and smooth, if you have some problems please before talk make wipe data if you came from other base that its not mine and only then if problem persists post your problem, and i will try to help as fast i can.
    Added to OTA 1% Battery MOD

For now this was the last thing i added to OTA of 16.0

Now i will start 16.1 with a coupple new things added and a little more light :)

Stay tunned :)

16.1 it will be notified by OTA when its ready and it will be No Wipe

EehpPDh.png
    Are you ready for 16.1 ? Today i will push 16.1 to OTA :)
    OTA Updated:

MODs:
    Remove SMS Call Logs

Stock Things:
    AccuWeather NO Transparent*

Themes:
    StatusBar Transparent 1% Wite Battery*
    StatusBar Transparent Stock Battery*
    AccuWeather Transparent*

* See screenshots in OTA

Some of this was requested at my home forum

Cheers
    Its good or bad ? I cannot test battery since i do a lot of AP with S3 to send internet to my Nexus 7.
    Mine its always at 100% (all day connect to power, well, almost all day)
    But i think 5H its good. :)

Also, funny battery icon ;)

Now its time to junp to v14 XXEMC3 and say goodbye to v13, hope to maintain same stablility as v13. Stay tunned.