Choose ur favorite banner for OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Crytech

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
May 10, 2012
As you can see now...
Its a WIP and exams arrived so my pace is slow but still I will try to complete before 8-10 of December. There will be 600+ (Hopefully:cyclops:) icons at release. I'll make them and then I can post more screenies. Based on flat colors and milimalism;):fingers-crossed:

Let me know your reviews on my thread

j2mp.png

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

mmoselle

May 11, 2011
The HECKILL

Its a WIP and exams arrived so my pace is slow but still I will try to complete before 8-10 of December. There will be 600+ (Hopefully:cyclops:) icons at release. I'll make them and then I can post more screenies. Based on flat colors and milimalism;):fingers-crossed:

j2mp.png

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

I dig these alot.youve come a long way.I'll Def be waiting for these. Wowww... anticipation

SeriouslyCrazy

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa

j2mp.png

These are perfect nicely done!

Drew

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

ardcifliku

Jun 8, 2010
Harpos Concert Theatre Detroit

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385446869869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385446869869.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 495

mloc33

Nov 10, 2010
VA
Quick question, my icon bases are a bit of a mess, well a lot of a mess, some different sizes, some different colors and the most annoying part of it all is that I always seem to run into some sort of pop up during batching icons, it could be something like "layer 2 cannot be found" blah blah.

I tried re-batching them by opening one, then resizing, then fill with black, then close, then just run the process, but I still run into pop up, I did`nt know but some of the icons seem to have left over layers or effects on them, probably part of my problem.

Could I maybe restore them back to there best in Illustrator and vectoring them?

I`d like to get them all back to the same, so what`s the best, sure fire way to do this, cheers!

Top Liked Posts