[Q] Dirty Unicorn 4.3.1 question

Search This thread

agentmantis

Feb 23, 2013
Portland, Oregon
First off I love this rom. It's my DD and I can't see myself switching any time soon.

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to switch off the feature which causes the text to emerge from the left to the right. I'm not sure what it's called. But the text sorta flows from the left to the right. It's not a deal breaker but iI'd just life to shut it off if possible.

Thanks for any help you can offer up!

galaxy_man

Jun 3, 2011
Portland, OR
Toast

First off I love this rom. It's my DD and I can't see myself switching any time soon.

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to switch off the feature which causes the text to emerge from the left to the right. I'm not sure what it's called. But the text sorta flows from the left to the right. It's not a deal breaker but I'd just life to shut it off if possible.

This sounds like your "toast" animation. You should have a custom settings option for this. Not sure where the settings are in the Dirty Unicorn ROM. Look for the custom settings for that developer. For example on the AICP ROM it is in: settings - AICP Extras - Display and animation - animation - toast settings. There are a lot of different choices in the AICP ROM for how the toast animation acts including None.

Glad I could help some out from Portland.

Reactions: agentmantis

sirganon

Aug 11, 2010
St Louis
LG V30

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to switch off the feature which causes the text to emerge from the left to the right. I'm not sure what it's called. But the text sorta flows from the left to the right. It's not a deal breaker but iI'd just life to shut it off if possible.

System Settings > ROM Control > General UI > Scroll down to MISC
I changed both ListView Animation and ListView Interpolator to off

Reactions: agentmantis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Toast

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to switch off the feature which causes the text to emerge from the left to the right. I'm not sure what it's called. But the text sorta flows from the left to the right. It's not a deal breaker but I'd just life to shut it off if possible.

This sounds like your "toast" animation. You should have a custom settings option for this. Not sure where the settings are in the Dirty Unicorn ROM. Look for the custom settings for that developer. For example on the AICP ROM it is in: settings - AICP Extras - Display and animation - animation - toast settings. There are a lot of different choices in the AICP ROM for how the toast animation acts including None.

Glad I could help some out from Portland.

System Settings > ROM Control > General UI > Scroll down to MISC
    I changed both ListView Animation and ListView Interpolator to off