Has anyone been able to pull ota the ics update yet?

Search This thread

zero26800

Oct 3, 2010
Just wanted to see if anyone was getting the ics ota yet. Or if we were still waiting for it to start rolling out

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda app-developers app

Reactions: jamilyahya

joefrog1996

Oct 7, 2011
So how long until the dinc 2 ics OTA. I'd say a month

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda app-developers app

pryorda

Dec 10, 2010
There's no need to ask, it just creates cruft. When someone gets it, they'll post. And if people stop posting "Mom, are we there yet?" messages, everyone won't have to wade through pages of them to see it.

Dude? He was probably just asking because he wanted to flash back to stock or so he could download it. You do not have to post if you have an issue with him posting "Mom are we there yet."

Not to be rude people like you are the reason noobs hate posting/reading to/from forums.

/rant

Tiezane

Jan 30, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Dude? He was probably just asking because he wanted to flash back to stock or so he could download it. You do not have to post if you have an issue with him posting "Mom are we there yet."

Not to be rude people like you are the reason noobs hate posting/reading to/from forums.

/rant

You think an update like this would be available for OTA and no one would have said something though? If it's a matter of him wanting to flash back, then just wait until the forums explode with people posting about whatever problems they've run into, then flash and pull it.

I'm with him on this one, let's not flood the forums with "are we there yet" posts. If common courtesy keeps people from posting, that's not a bad thing.

Sent from my Sega Master System via Carrier Pigeon.

zero26800

Oct 3, 2010
Relax was just asking. Was just a question. People get so far from the point I threw up a thread for an answer. All done. Over it

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda app-developers app

Milimbar

Jul 19, 2011
If I have not missed anything..... Verizon still has not officially said anything about the update being released? We are all still just assuming that the support document that was found was meant to be posted close to the update time? What if the posting of the document was just another mistake in the long line of mistakes that is the Thunderbolt?

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Those of you itching for the ota should just wait for the rooted version to be posted. Does anyone know if this will come with a new hboot?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

RBarnett09

May 16, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Those of you itching for the ota should just wait for the rooted version to be posted. Does anyone know if this will come with a new hboot?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I believe it will have a new hboot. And I believe it will be noticeable, like on the newer phones, if its ever been rooted with an unlocked bootloader. (Showing locked, unlocked, and relocked)
But that's just my guess.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the pathced hboot that won't let itself be overwritten by an ota. I rooted in July 2011, though with the original jcase method and flashed the patched boot loader a long time ago too. Do the newer root methods not flash the hardened bootloader?

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

I'll let you know after bricking a phone tonight for you guys.
    Alrighty then....LOL.
    The S4 is what the S3 should have been and the iphone 5 is what the iphone 4 should have been.
    Let us have our moment, we waited long enough and we still have a Thunderbolt.
    Rezound forums slow?

Love ya guys, but c'mon. :eek:
    I don't see what the Rezound has to do with the Thunderbolt getting a long awaited update.
    It's almost as if those who gave up at the last minute and moved on, regret it now.
    That's just the way it appears, I'm sure you laughed a little, I did too.

Oh now I see what it is.....we got 4.0.4 official, rather then 4.0.3
    I'm sorry.
    Anyone wanna grab it and upload it before applying?
    LINK

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Nevermind, it's being uploaded for me right now.
    Expect a stock rooted today...
    No its being called realistic. I went through this way back in June when Verizon announced this very same thing. All the posts of is it out yet or anyone have it yet. Then all the posts of I hate Verizon and HTC. It's just going to repeat yet again when it's not released. Verizon isn't great about releasing ota in a timely manner. When they announce a release you have about a good 3 month wait if it comes out. How froyo was for the original droid and how it was for gingerbread for the bolt. So keep dreaming of seeing this release for the bolt coming soon. There's a lot more newer phones out now that will bump the bolt back down for updates lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Dude just quit hanging out here. All you're doing is trolling. Go back to your new forums and stay because you're clearly not here to help. I thought the whole point of getting a "better" device was so you dont have to deal with am I getting an update blues. You seem to forget that your rezound is nearly as old as the bolt. They came out the same year if I recall correctly. You didn't get much of an upgrade if you ask me. It won't be long and you'll be crying a river about why isn't my rezound getting an update to key lime pie. They promised it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    There's no need to ask, it just creates cruft. When someone gets it, they'll post. And if people stop posting "Mom, are we there yet?" messages, everyone won't have to wade through pages of them to see it.

/rant