Help with xblast and gravity box kk pretty please.

Search This thread

gizzymobaby87

May 12, 2013
I'm constantly messing about with my phone, anyway after uninstalling both of these mods and back to installing them again, I seem to have lost a setting... somehow...!

These are the only two mods I had so I know the setting I'm looking for is somewhere in these but it seems to have gone!?

It was a setting that made the profile icon (vibrate/mute icon) in the status bar invisible... not just changed it's colour, actually invisible. When having to reboot my phone the icon did come back up but as long as I just did a quick change over of vibrate back to mute or vise versa then it became invisible again.

Pretty pretty please can anyone help tell me where this setting is??? No, I'm not imagining it and yes it does or did exist between one of these two mods.

Happy to try any other stable mod if anyone knows of one that will do the same :-\

compwrench

Dec 29, 2010
Houston
Re:

GB. StatusBar tweaks/QuickSettings Managment/Statusbar QuickSettings Tiles/Ringer Mode. You should be careful messing about with those 2 mods. They overlap and could have your phone fighting itself if you set the same thing in both mods. It could be a double knock out.:crying:

gizzymobaby87

May 12, 2013
GB. StatusBar tweaks/QuickSettings Managment/Statusbar QuickSettings Tiles/Ringer Mode. You should be careful messing about with those 2 mods. They overlap and could have your phone fighting itself if you set the same thing in both mods. It could be a double knock out.:crying:

Don't worry, I only use xblast because gravity box doesn't seem to do the full transparent status bar, I should probably change it to a less bloaty mod!

I followed the settings above but that only changes it when the status bar is expanded doesn't it?