[Q] Q>How To fix Sensors when flash new a new rom

Search This thread

merckdelmoro

Mar 19, 2014
ive flash a new rom of Micromax a116 to my MyPhone a919i and two of my sensors are not working i've tried to follow the instruction here but still not working i but detects using sensor box, but still not working

P.S there is no sensors.conf in myphone a919i

BlueVirus

Sep 3, 2011
Bangalore
ive flash a new rom of Micromax a116 to my MyPhone a919i and two of my sensors are not working i've tried to follow the instruction here but still not working i but detects using sensor box, but still not working

P.S there is no sensors.conf in myphone a919i

There is a flashable zip posted by cmahendra in his SLD thread I think. Just check out. I might just work.

merckdelmoro

Mar 19, 2014
which ROM did you try it s better u ask the ROM DEV for support regarding the issue

i'm using LegoIce_Nitemare_Trix_3d_UI and its not supported MyPhone a919i compass sensor and it has a bug on proximity sensor so im trying to find a way to add the sensor from my previous ROM to this rom but i always failed, ive already tried the solution from here but my ROM i got dont have "sensors.conf" inside the "system/etc" folder thats why i can only view the sensors but still not working

jayadu

Mar 18, 2014
Coimbatore
i'm using LegoIce_Nitemare_Trix_3d_UI and its not supported MyPhone a919i compass sensor and it has a bug on proximity sensor so im trying to find a way to add the sensor from my previous ROM to this rom but i always failed, ive already tried the solution from here but my ROM i got dont have "sensors.conf" inside the "system/etc" folder thats why i can only view the sensors but still not working

well as told before its better you post this question in the ROM s thread so you ll get a better response to your problem