[Q] HTC One M7 Orange - problem with S-OFF/DEBRANDING

Search This thread

kazix771

Aug 29, 2014
Hi,
I have mobile phone HTC One M7 from ORANGE operator, Android 4.3, sense 5,5. I would like to do upgrade the soft. I know that I have toi change my CID number because I have CID branded by Orange.
Step what I made in my mobile:
- unlocked BOOTLADER by HTCdev
- instaled Recovery TWRP and ROOT, i have SuperUS

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.63.69.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: ****************
(bootloader) imei: ******************
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: ORANGB10
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3935mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-824ae189
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

On the next step I tried to do S-OFF by Rumrunner but it was failed. During the process program all time do RESET of my phone (pourin 5,6,7... etc.) and in the end I get the message about the Failed S-OFF, and I have to press Enter to Exit.
Leter I tried to do S-OFF using Firewater, but It was failed again. After opening first bottle I get the information that this program it isn't for my device BYE! I tried to this several times but always was the same result.

Maybe some of us know how can I do properly S-OFF ? Maybe some of us have the same problem and know how should I do with it?
I would be very grateful for your help.

Regards!

kazix771

Aug 29, 2014
Ok, tuż Guya for advice. I must consider that option with Sunshine. Today also I read in some polish forum that some of HTC One have special kind of chipset insiade witch can unlock only Sunshine app. Nowaday there arenct another solution, but I want try to use Rumrunner program for Linux, because somewhere I read that it helped. I will write about the progress ;)

Sent from my HTC One[/QUOTE]

Ok, tuż Guya for advice. I must consider that option with Sunshine. Today also I read in some polish forum that some of HTC One have special kind of chipset insiade witch can unlock only Sunshine app. Nowaday there arenct another solution, but I want try to use Rumrunner program for Linux, because somewhere I read that it helped. I will write about the progress ;)

Sent from my HTC One
I've got that message and the only solution was sunshine.
You can use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/...g+check&pcampaignid=APPU_O0cBVPugNovgaJXHgtgM
And check if the your EMMC CID begins with 9001 you a are in the same situation like me.

Sent from my HTC One