cm-11.0-XNPH25R-bacon-signed

Search This thread

erike_m8

Jul 18, 2014
hi, i have a question, i download the update 25R (i have 22R). i udate de fastboot, what have to make it work? I go to system update and in recovery mode i go to "apply update", "choose from internal storage" and i press in the update download, but put "E: fooer is wrong" and "E: signature verification failed" and not update.

what i can do?

Chris123NT

Nov 12, 2012
Malabar, FL
hi, i have a question, i download the update 25R (i have 22R). i udate de fastboot, what have to make it work? I go to system update and in recovery mode i go to "apply update", "choose from internal storage" and i press in the update download, but put "E: fooer is wrong" and "E: signature verification failed" and not update.

what i can do?

You have to boot into fastboot mode and flash the files manually. Search for a guide because if you do it wrong you will brick your phone.

pilothaz

Dec 23, 2010
thanks so much ! and where i can find a guide? what guide?

Guide is in the forum:
http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/general/guide-return-opo-to-100-stock-t2826541

Commands:
Flash the factory image

Once you've unlocked the bootloader, and rebooted the phone, turn the phone off and back on into fastboot mode and reconnect it to the PC. You can now flash the factory image files. Do each of these, one at a time (you can use 'fastboot reboot-bootloader' after each partition if you wish but this is optional)

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata_64g.img (or userdata.img for 16G version)
fastboot oem lock (if you wish to relock the bootloader. If not, ignore this part)
fastboot reboot

Top Liked Posts