[ROM] VanirAOSP [4.4.4]♥[Organized/Clean/Fast]♥

Search This thread

PaoloMix09

Dec 7, 2012
Louisville, KY
What can I say? This ROM is insanely smooth, fast, and has everything I need! Thanks for Vanir! Also using with franco kernel... Probably will keep this one for a while. Cheers!

OnePlus One on VanirAOSP

Martin_Ro

Jan 9, 2012
Essen, Germany
OnePlus 9 Pro
guys with this rom I have a problem when I put in the cell by charging off restarts and turns off and charge me nn

Hm, sorry, I don't get what you mean, can you please explain more exact ?

Anyone else having problems with themes not installing from titanium backup??

The installation just keeps going & going.

Hm, I have had problems with titanium on different roms when CM Superuser is involved. Seems TB isn't really compatible with koshs SU. This seems not to be a vanir exclusive problem as I have had this even on CM Nightlies

Oh, btw. the fix has been merged, so the next nightly most likely should have the fix in it :)

Michuta

Oct 10, 2011
Berlin
Thank you for great ROM! One question! Do you have in plan to add custom shortcuts in lock screen? Not in slider but near the clock?

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
Hey does this one have heads up with feature to put it to the bottom? An really addicted to that ^^ thanks in advance :)

Sent from my One and only Bacon

Martin_Ro

Jan 9, 2012
Essen, Germany
OnePlus 9 Pro
Ok guys and gals :)

Seems Erics build machine has had some small hickup, therefore there hasn't been any updates the last days. He told me, that he most likely will be able to build again tomorrow.

So currently I ran an own build on my buildserver. After testing and uploading this to AFH and Buildbasket, I will create the new official thread with links to them. And from tomorrow on, we should have normal updates via OTA-Updater again :good:

frewys

Jan 12, 2005
Miami beach
Samsung Galaxy S21
Another one just in case :p

Blast from the past!
After all little issues with CM12 and Xposed not being what it used to be it is fun to play with KitKat. Brings back so many memories...
Only issue is neither DT2W or even the power button works for turning on the phone screen.
FW issue related? I am on latest CM12.1 FW and it installs flawlessly. I really like the radio as it is finally working good since oxygen and don't want to loose that.

Thanks for the magic!

Edit: Never mind. It was the proximity sensor that caused the drama.
Another question. Is the "Commotio" builds still by you?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    headernew2.png

UNOFFICIAL BUILD FOR BACON BY QUBEX

Welcome to VanirAOSP
    Our mission is to deliver a clean optimized version of Android to as many devices as possible. This is not a kang rom. You will find versions of the features you love that we've rewritten and improved on plus a few we wrote ourselves. we've tried to acheive a more organized and cohesive setup to improve the user experience while correcting any performance regressions and improving functionality.

If you're the kind of person that needs options to change the font and color on every letter and expect the ROM to end up looking like kid's cereal box then GTFO. You will not find customizations that are done just because someone figured out how to do them. Everything in here has a purpose and is held to a high standard of coding.

General features:

Native DT2W
    stock mode - ability revert to stock AOSP code with the exception of a few custom features we chose to keep active
    enhanced performance.. longer uptime with less slowdown
    custom written CRON and init.d.
    minor UI and graphics improvements
    custom navbar, navring, and hardware key features
    active notifications (improved active display + lockscreen notifications)
    usability improvements like power reboot menu and sound
    animation control
    Improved Vanir keyboard
    CM's profiles & quicksettings
    additional quicksetting tiles
    immersive desktop <- fully configurable immersive mode
    low profile mode
    statusbar mods
    clock & battery mods
    lockscreen blur and other mods
    soon to come -> quick cam and flash notifications
    busybox, embedded root, init.d, cron etc
    many improvements and new features unique to vanir
    more to come when i feel like updating the op

Downloads:

Thanks to VanirTeam and like always to CM
    Source
    CHANGELOG
    Code:
    [B]06/08/2014[/B]
    ----First build
    BUGS
    Another one just in case :p
    Ok guys and gals :)

Seems Erics build machine has had some small hickup, therefore there hasn't been any updates the last days. He told me, that he most likely will be able to build again tomorrow.

So currently I ran an own build on my buildserver. After testing and uploading this to AFH and Buildbasket, I will create the new official thread with links to them. And from tomorrow on, we should have normal updates via OTA-Updater again :good: