Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"

Search This thread

martt

Jul 7, 2008
Some one has been tested that FW? its works fine?? and the 4G/LTE?? I must have unlocked bootloader to flash with RSD the full version??

PT: Alguem ja testou a fw e viu se ela funciona 100% e o 4G também?! Preciso ter o bootloader desbloqueado
para flashear via RSD a versao full??

thanks

Last edited:

Da_Hora

Oct 8, 2012
Reactions: seangtz

LivingPerson

Jan 8, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Some one has been tested that FW? its works fine?? and the 4G/LTE?? I must have unlocked bootloader to flash with RSD the full version??

PT: Alguem ja testou a fw e viu se ela funciona 100% e o 4G também?! Preciso ter o bootloader desbloqueado
para flashear via RSD a versao full??

thanks

It works like a charm, at least if you're in Brazil. I can't tell about 4G/LTE because I'm from Rio. My carrier won't provide 4G/LTE service until April (FIFA Confederations Cup). You don't need to unlock your bootloader, as it is an official release. Beware that flashing through RSD Lite you'll loose root, if it means something to you. Are you rooted or do you plan to root your phone?

martt

Jul 7, 2008
It works like a charm, at least if you're in Brazil. I can't tell about 4G/LTE because I'm from Rio. My carrier won't provide 4G/LTE service until April (FIFA Confederations Cup). You don't need to unlock your bootloader, as it is an official release. Beware that flashing through RSD Lite you'll loose root, if it means something to you. Are you rooted or do you plan to root your phone?

Thanks guy. i am rooted, but that is not important to me, i would like try that FW, but it is not downgradeable right?

cleiton.a

Jan 20, 2012
Sao Paulo
I have used the RSD 5.7 to do this... But when him try flash the system_signed I get error...
I removed the system_signed line from xml and works... So I try install the system_signed direct by "fastboot flash system system_signed".
But I get error... Exacly message:

sending 'system' <867382 KB>...
<bootloader> Data size exceeds download buffer
FAILED <remote failure>
finished. total time: 0.047s

Someone know how can I fix it? For now, my mobile is dead. I buy it from Claro Brazil my mobile is XT925... Someone, please help me! I don't know what can I do... :crying:
If my baterry over, I will die, 'cause I haven't a way to recharge it...

Last edited:

cleiton.a

Jan 20, 2012
Sao Paulo
Just to check... Now I'm on JB (4.1.2)... But I don't make root on ICS... So, I can't preserve the root... Still without root for JB on Razr HD?

TiagoDiazz

Dec 29, 2011
São Paulo
I got some error when i tried to flash it.
i'm in RSD Lite 6.0
Failed flashing process. Unknown fastboot command. (getvar)

has occur with any1 ?

cheetah2k

May 27, 2008
Brisbane
How is this ROM compared to the Telstra 4.1.2?

I have an unlocked Telstra Razr HD. I was thinking about flashing this as it is bloat free. Would it work? or am I best just staying with the Telstra version??

D

dashiell.cano

Re: Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"

Just to check... Now I'm on JB (4.1.2)... But I don't make root on ICS... So, I can't preserve the root... Still without root for JB on Razr HD?

U can flash cwm recovery and then use the root zip

Sent from my RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

aluislima

Jan 20, 2013
Mobile is dead

Hi Guys

I got one problem, after i made update to retial version of icecream 4.04, i made update for jeallybean from directly mobo, after that i put root, by deamon, after i made the factory restor, but my mobo not comming up again..!!!:(

Exist one solution for that?

When i put in to usb, the qualcon driver is installed, have something i can do?

JohnLocke44

Dec 6, 2012
Palmas - TO
Hi Guys

I got one problem, after i made update to retial version of icecream 4.04, i made update for jeallybean from directly mobo, after that i put root, by deamon, after i made the factory restor, but my mobo not comming up again..!!!:(

Exist one solution for that?

When i put in to usb, the qualcon driver is installed, have something i can do?

power up the phone with the buttons "Vol+" and "Vol-" pressed.
You gonna enter in the recovery menu, after you enter in fastboot and reflash your ROM.
Before reflash you can try wipe data/cache in the recovery menu, sometimes this works too.
:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: seangtz

TiagoDiazz

Dec 29, 2011
São Paulo
U can flash cwm recovery and then use the root zip

Sent from my RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

Hey Dude, where can i find this root zip ?
I have the bootloader unlocked with this firmware but root doesn't seems to work.
got the CWM from this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1973904

and then installed a root zip through recovery I can't really remember where i found.

The result is that i got SuperSu installed but this doesn't gave me root to app that need root.

EDIT:

Ermm.... nevermind Guys, manually installed busybox and now root works flawless. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-22-10-27-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-22-10-27-41.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Screenshot_2013-01-22-10-27-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-22-10-27-47.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

guenterm800

Mar 7, 2009
build.prop, default.prop and screenshots:

I attached my files - hope it helps!