Real Cricket 14 Graphics Mod/Workaround Needed

Search This thread

raamishmk

Jan 24, 2014
Kanpur
Well the issue on the hand is that Real Cricket 14 By Nautilus is a really cool game with lots of features.
But they have limited the graphics for our tab.
I have a note 2 in which all the field details, stadium , boundary and the spectators can be seen.
But in tab 2 it is not available...there is no boundary or spectators stand.
I'l attach a screenshot of them both if i can, but i just need a little help to find the exact file needed to be edited to remove these graphic restrictions.
I tried GLtools to fake the GPU but it didn't help.
Thanks.
Running a P3100.

Sent Via XDA App On My Awesome P3100..!

lokesh.3440

Apr 24, 2012
Shimla
Well the issue on the hand is that Real Cricket 14 By Nautilus is a really cool game with lots of features.
I have a note 2 in which all the field details, stadium , boundary and the spectators can be seen.
I'l attach a screenshot of them both if i can, but i just need a little help to find the exact file needed to be edited to remove these graphic restrictions.
Thanks.
Running a P3100.

try changing your model name in build.prop to GT-I9505. this trick might work... It
works for me in asphalt 8
:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: raamishmk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks.
    Running a P3100.

try changing your model name in build.prop to GT-I9505. this trick might work... It
    works for me in asphalt 8
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Will surely try it as faking the gpu didn't helped..thanks.. :)

Sorry @lokesh.3440 but it didn't helped. :(
    Anything else people.?