[APP] [SHARE] Xperia Z2 Walkman

Search This thread

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
My previous device was Xperia S and i used to love its walkman player with Clear Audio settings, so when i moved to G2 i was searching something similar and i found this Z2 walkman player mod by ibanez7. I gave it a go and it worked flawlessly on the stock D802 ROM and to my surprise, the audio quality has been improved a hell lot.

juwggz.png

vicfnc.png

Original app thread :- Xperia Z2 WALKMAN™ | The Best Clear Audio Experience

Download and flash it and notice the difference yourself.. :)

P.S. :- No need to do any equalizer settings, just select Clear Audio + and you will get the best audio quality :)

Notes

1. As with any other mod, flashing this also carries a risk of soft-bricking your device (though it worked for me), so make a backup first before proceeding. I hold no responsibility and you yourself will be responsible if you brick your device by flashing this mod.

2. Download and flash the latest version of Xperia Z2 Walkman, New Xperia Z2 WALKMAN build.prop tweak & WALKMAN Visualizer for KK 4.4.2 zip one after another. The build.prop zip doesn't replace the build.prop but just adds some lines to your existing build.prop for this mod to work.

3. All credit goes to the original developer, I am just sharing the awesome mod with the G2 community. So be sure to hit Thanks button to the developers post.

4. If you are using any other mod like Viper or DSP, be sure to disable those before using this.

Last edited:

krija

Apr 17, 2011
Šahy
Visualiser works when you flash this addon:

WALKMAN Visualizer for KK 4.4.2 from original app thread.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: fundoozzz
S

soulysephiroth

Thanks for linking this.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

md246

Apr 17, 2013
Works great! Although i noticed more lag since installing this just a heads up

anonymous373

Jul 16, 2012
Thanks. Works great. New favorite Player :). I've noticed no lag, running Sotmax with Stock kernel.

md246

Apr 17, 2013
Yeah, i had a feeling it was just me. I disabled the app and i noticed a lot less lag than with it running. Need to look more into it on my end. I probably have to much stuff running at the same time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My previous device was Xperia S and i used to love its walkman player with Clear Audio settings, so when i moved to G2 i was searching something similar and i found this Z2 walkman player mod by ibanez7. I gave it a go and it worked flawlessly on the stock D802 ROM and to my surprise, the audio quality has been improved a hell lot.

juwggz.png

vicfnc.png

Original app thread :- Xperia Z2 WALKMAN™ | The Best Clear Audio Experience

Download and flash it and notice the difference yourself.. :)

P.S. :- No need to do any equalizer settings, just select Clear Audio + and you will get the best audio quality :)

Notes

1. As with any other mod, flashing this also carries a risk of soft-bricking your device (though it worked for me), so make a backup first before proceeding. I hold no responsibility and you yourself will be responsible if you brick your device by flashing this mod.

2. Download and flash the latest version of Xperia Z2 Walkman, New Xperia Z2 WALKMAN build.prop tweak & WALKMAN Visualizer for KK 4.4.2 zip one after another. The build.prop zip doesn't replace the build.prop but just adds some lines to your existing build.prop for this mod to work.

3. All credit goes to the original developer, I am just sharing the awesome mod with the G2 community. So be sure to hit Thanks button to the developers post.

4. If you are using any other mod like Viper or DSP, be sure to disable those before using this.

Thanks, tried and it worked :)
    I have see 1.5 on the Site. Can i use this or only work 1.2?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

You can always go for the latest version..