Votes: 295 64.1%
  • Keep the White S3

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Wolfbeef123

Sep 3, 2011
Mission
I love the white dont get me wrong but my S3 is white and im kinda played out on white

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

yeah to me the S3 "feels" different than the Note 2 in white lol i guess it's a psychological effect
You really do catch a lot of attention with a huge white 5.5 inch phone.
and in my line of work, attention really helps in making money :)

Reactions: budde2

aviralsingh16

Feb 21, 2013
I got white one I luv white one and my cover is also white colored. it looks prefect in everything especially whwn usingnin morning and afternoon and while watching movies.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

Wolfbeef123

Sep 3, 2011
Mission
I got white one I luv white one and my cover is also white colored. it looks prefect in everything especially whwn usingnin morning and afternoon and while watching movies.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

You said it looks perfect in the morning and afternoon...
What about at night? Lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

CDKJudoka

Nov 22, 2010
Wyomissing, PA
I had to get Titanium. I have a white iPhone (yay work) and I have a white Evo 4G. That phone looked cool in white, kinda like a Stormtrooper. The white Note just had waaay too much white for my tastes.

sparytrainor

Jan 16, 2011
Morton
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Personally I wanted the titanium but they only had white and I was impatient.. the guy at best buy said I could exchange it within 30 days but I got it set up now, and I got a blue case for it anyway...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

sweets55

May 25, 2009
Tired black. Red, blue or maybe even brown would be nice.

carelockh

Jan 19, 2012
Winston-Salem, NC
I went with Titanium, never been fond of white because it seems like they would get dirty quick.

Worst thing is local best buy where I live was completely out of Titanium, even city nearby was out. I would've thought white would sell out quicker than black? :confused:

I couldn't wait for titanium and could've gotten a cheaper deal at best buy so I caved in and bought it strait from sprint lol. :p

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
I would love a black one. I wonder home much it would cost to put a black housing on it?

rruss

Aug 3, 2011
I got black but I swear it looks charcoal or grey or maybe im just blind....wait or is it titanium? Do they even make black?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Last edited:

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
I got black but I swear it looks charcoal or grey or maybe im just blind....wait or is it titanium? Do they even make black?

No sprint dont but Tmobile or Verizon does Titanium is what sprint has and white

BigRitz

Apr 30, 2011
Carson Cty , NV
Dang I cant decide how to poll lol , I have a white by default since it was the wifes , I had the green and blue flip covers then yesterday decided to grab a titanium one and now the phone is on point with the flip cover closed the whole phone looks titanium with it open it just looks classy white screen with titanium cover!

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
Dang I cant decide how to poll lol , I have a white by default since it was the wifes , I had the green and blue flip covers then yesterday decided to grab a titanium one and now the phone is on point with the flip cover closed the whole phone looks titanium with it open it just looks classy white screen with titanium cover!

I am ordering a Black housing from Amazon and having my buddy with sprint change out for me. I only paid 70 for the housing

BigRitz

Apr 30, 2011
Carson Cty , NV
I am ordering a Black housing from Amazon and having my buddy with sprint change out for me. I only paid 70 for the housing

Sweet what did you search under on amazon to find that ? and your buddy at sprint is a G cause I have had this and s3 apart and it is not a simple task at all, that shouldnt be to hard its just that back tho

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A guy and his wife walk in to a phone store and asks for 1 white Iphone for him self and the girliest phone they have for his wife. The clerk hands him 2 white iphones.

The guy at the sprint corporate store straight up told me as i was getting a grey one that he thought they looked like crap (as he pulled a white one from his pocket). I wanted to tell him that I thank God every morning when I wake up and go to bed that I dont turn to sprint employees for tips on aesthetics.

Got a white one because #1, it's the only one they had on display and didn't have titanium. #2, I've had grey/black phones before in the past so white is something new.
    After years of black phones I went white crazy with the EVO LTE, GS3 and now Note 2. Now that I got white out my system my next phone will be anything but white.

BTW...I also think white phones just look better in black cases, giving them a nice two tone look.

I had to go with titanium grey. Not to bash on anyone, but I feel like a female when I use a white phone. It's one of the reasons that the SGSIII at Sprint didn't appeal to me. Pebble Blue or Marble White? Bleh. I'm loving the grey Note II. (Especially the line pattern it has. Looks awesome!)