Looking for ROM advice.

Search This thread

PharmD208

May 3, 2013
Hey guys,
I just got my new HTC One 3 days ago and I am about to unlock and root. I want to keep it as stock as possible, but have working wifi. I need suggestions for a rom that fits that description. Thanks a bunch for any advice you can give.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
Hey guys,
I just got my new HTC One 3 days ago and I am about to unlock and root. I want to keep it as stock as possible, but have working wifi. I need suggestions for a rom that fits that description. Thanks a bunch for any advice you can give.

There are no roms fr the One which have no Wifi :p
There are maany roms based on stock Sense 5.5 which offer a lot more custimizations, like RAM usage in the mutitasking menu, changing the grid size in the app drawer, nd MILLIONS of other mods, than the default stock rom. ARHD, InsertCoin, MaximusHD, ViperOne are a few roms which i can remember. I wud recommend any of these Sense roms instead of pure stock

Reactions: PharmD208

Uxepro

Oct 18, 2013
Impruneta
Hey guys,

Android Revolution HD 51, is the best stock like rom

Reactions: PharmD208

igorfurst

Oct 15, 2010
Belgrade
Hey guys,

I would suggest Maximus 32.0 , closest to stock, bug free, great battery life,
works good with custom kernels etc..

PharmD208

May 3, 2013
There are maany roms based on stock Sense 5.5 which offer a lot more custimizations, like RAM usage in the mutitasking menu, changing the grid size in the app drawer, nd MILLIONS of other mods, than the default stock rom. ARHD, InsertCoin, MaximusHD, ViperOne are a few roms which i can remember. I wud recommend any of these Sense roms instead of pure stock

Thanks a bunch, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I keep getting error code 106 from HTC's unlock site, so I can't unlock it anyway. hasoon's tool kit download links have been removed, so no luck there either unless you know a way to unlock it that I haven't tried. Thanks again.

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
Thanks a bunch, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I keep getting error code 106 from HTC's unlock site, so I can't unlock it anyway. hasoon's tool kit download links have been removed, so no luck there either unless you know a way to unlock it that I haven't tried. Thanks again.

Certain variants of the One like the Verizon version cant b unlocked thru HTCDev. The Verizon One needs to b unlocked with Rumrunner. There are special tools required fr certain variants. I only know so much, coz mine is International Unlocked. Search the forum fr any threads which solve ur issue(Im sure some1 wud have had the same issue). Otherwise Create a separate thread fr ur issue

PharmD208

May 3, 2013
Certain variants of the One like the Verizon version cant b unlocked thru HTCDev. The Verizon One needs to b unlocked with Rumrunner. There are special tools required fr certain variants. I only know so much, coz mine is International Unlocked. Search the forum fr any threads which solve ur issue(Im sure some1 wud have had the same issue). Otherwise Create a separate thread fr ur issue
Will do. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unlock + root only. Not sure what else you require
    Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Android Revolution HD 51, is the best stock like rom