Text color

Search This thread

Tbrad03

Jun 17, 2014
Is there a way to change the text color across fhe whole phone without flashing a theme

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

fdigl

Jan 11, 2014
Try editing stuff around in your SystemUI, or if you have Xposed Framework installed there might be a module for you that does that.

biglil1

May 22, 2012
Gwinn
Can you tell me how to do this in a little clearer instruction. I am very interested in trying this but I honestly have no idea where to start at. I also am not able to find the SecLauncher3. Any guidance for a total noob would be greatly appreciated.

SecLauncher3 is located in priv-app if you need a copy @Jessooca has a thread dl from there.

I use apktool2 @The Sickness has a well written tutorial on apkmanager
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50663679

Google search both apktool2 and apkmanager just to see what is best for you ( imo apktool2 is the way to go ).

After that set up your environment then refer back to my first post so you can use the link to help guide you. It is a lot easier to understand it when you have the files in front of you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

xphantasmx

Jun 4, 2010
SecLauncher3 is located in priv-app if you need a copy @Jessooca has a thread dl from there.

I use apktool2 @The Sickness has a well written tutorial on apkmanager
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50663679

Google search both apktool2 and apkmanager just to see what is best for you ( imo apktool2 is the way to go ).

After that set up your environment then refer back to my first post so you can use the link to help guide you. It is a lot easier to understand it when you have the files in front of you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

This person you asked to research has 11 pages of posts. I was not able to find the post I needed. Thanks for the attempt to help.

biglil1

May 22, 2012
Gwinn