KitKat look alike launcher!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kumar akarsh

Dec 21, 2012
don't know if this launcher works on galaxy y. can't test on gingerbread but shud work with cm9 n cm11. so plz try and report.

best KitKat themed launcher ever seen.....
features:
1. long press on home screen to add wallpaper, widgets etc.
2. light weight. only 1.2 mb.
3. swipe right opens google search.
4. 'OK KitKat' works on android 4.4.

and many more features and also highly customizable....

press thanks if I helped!!!!!!

MOD EDIT-warez posting is completely prohibited

sry. can't post ss....

Last edited by a moderator:

shree_tejas

Jun 23, 2012
den it must be for ICS+devices..
plz report with cm9 and cm11

Rather than going right ahead and posting a brand new thread of something you haven't even tested, go test it out yourself and start a thread. If you know for sure that its working, only and ONLY then start a thread with the original links of the application included.

And giving credits to the original creator is MANNERS.

Reactions: kumar akarsh

kumar akarsh

Dec 21, 2012
Rather than going right ahead and posting a brand new thread of something you haven't even tested, go test it out yourself and start a thread. If you know for sure that its working, only and ONLY then start a thread with the original links of the application included.

sorry sir but I don't own a galaxy y anymore so i can't test on gingerbread also my none device is supported by cyanogen mod.

I liked d launcher so much dat I was tempted to share. also sorry for d inconvenience caused.
and I don't know who created dis app. my friend shared it wid me n I shared it on xda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    den it must be for ICS+devices..
    plz report with cm9 and cm11