Release Date

Search This thread

tes5884

Well then its getting exciting!!!!!!!!!!
I sold my EVO Shift yesterday for the cash, now I am back on a Bold 9650 until the 3D is coming.
I dont know how I managed with the BB it's so slow (relatively speaking LOL)

Slothello

May 18, 2010
They have to reflash them all with 2.3.4 to fix the security token issues. But thats just my opinion.

kinextions

Apr 4, 2010
Tampa Florida
nexus s4g

I just saw a commercial for the Sprint Nexus S 4g.......but no release date. So why do we think the Evo 3D will be coming out anytime soon?

Vvlioncourtvv

Mar 18, 2011
Just spoke with a sprint rep and asked about the E3d. The rep told me the initial date for E3d was july 3rd. The rep then went on to sassy that date has since been cancelled. So considering that sprint is not even accepting preorders or even announcing a release date june 4th is a bit unrealistic. Personally for me the sooner the better however I am a realist and a june 4th release date with the company not even announcing preorders seems a but unrealistic. A realistic date would be more a july/august date though I hour much sooner.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

fmedina2

Sep 6, 2010
Orlando, FL
Why do people even bother talking to Sprint reps? No offense but they do not know any more than we do. Some info will probably be leaked online before the reps even know about it.

Emmexx

Oct 12, 2010
Just spoke with a sprint rep and asked about the E3d. The rep told me the initial date for E3d was july 3rd. The rep then went on to sassy that date has since been cancelled. So considering that sprint is not even accepting preorders or even announcing a release date june 4th is a bit unrealistic. Personally for me the sooner the better however I am a realist and a june 4th release date with the company not even announcing preorders seems a but unrealistic. A realistic date would be more a july/august date though I hour much sooner.

Truthfully, if this doesn't hit until August, I might consider waiting for the quad cores promised for the end of the year. At this point, August is 3 months away. If I only have to wait another 3 or 4 months after that for 2 more cores, that doesn't sound like a bad way to go.

ldominguez1986

Apr 14, 2010
Philadelphia
why do people doubt this info. Seems legit to me. as far as sprint announcing anything they didn't announce the nexus till about a week before it came out so it is not hard to believe the same will happen with this phone. Have faith people cuz I sure do:)

Nrbelex

May 20, 2011
nrbelex.com
I'm as excited as anyone, but does nobody else read "rough" as meaning "this is our best guess"?

This is RadioShack after all, and as it says on the very same screen, they have absolutely no pricing info. I simply see this as a RadioShack manager optimistically entering the date in since it's the anniversary of the Evo 4G and the release is clearly relatively soon.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

mlin

Dec 27, 2007

July/august seems highly unlikely. Recently release date announcements have been made roughly 2 weeks in advance. Ill guess we'll know soon if they keep with this trend with the E3D

Tapa tapa tapa

Top Liked Posts