[PROBLEM SOLVED]Odin keep failed

Search This thread

17n337

Apr 18, 2012
I was trying to root my galaxy note, I download the rooted stock rom (N7000DXLC2) from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1535025

but the odin failed and showing this

<ID:0/013> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Rooted_Stock_Odex_N7000DXLC2.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> MODEM.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> CSC_N7000OLBLC2.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/013> Odin v.3 engine (ID:13)..
<ID:0/013> File analysis..
<ID:0/013> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/013> Initialzation..
<ID:0/013> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/013> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/013> factoryfs.img
<ID:0/013> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/013>
<ID:0/013> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

then my phone can't boot anymore, it jus stuck at the samsung n7000 screen,
i tried to download stock rom and flash again, but it failed like above,

and when i go try to flash the kernel, it success to go to the recovery mode,
but it showing error like
E:Error in /cache/recovery/sec_csc.zip (status 7)

And i maybe forgot to enable usb debugging before i root, is this the cause? how i enable it now?
what can i do now? I tried to change port, change pc, uninstall kies, reinstall driver, close antivirus, and all doesn't work, please help...

Last edited:

bioweb

Dec 8, 2007
To be sure, take out all unnecessary USB devices and use a USB port that's directly attached to your motherboard. Without your phone attached load Odin and load all files. Put the phone in Download mode and hook it up to your pc. When Odin recognizes it then try and flash again.

Make sure there's not a trace of Kies on the pc, just have the drivers installed.

USB debugging should not have to be enabled. There's no way of enabling it without booting up the phone and setting it in the options anyway.

Last edited:

17n337

Apr 18, 2012
To be sure, take out all unnecessary USB devices and use a USB port that's directly attached to your motherboard. Without your phone attached load Odin and load all files. Put the phone in Download mode and hook it up to your pc. When Odin recognizes it then try and flash again.

Make sure there's not a trace of Kies on the pc, just have the drivers installed.

USB debugging should not have to be enabled. There's no way of enabling it without booting up the phone and set it in the options anyway.

I tried that, and I uninstalled the kies,
but the odin still showing the same error.

Green-Bot

Nov 2, 2012
Galaxy Note stuck :(

hello,

I was running stock ICS 4.0.4 on my GT-N7000. I rooted my device. Took the titanium backup.

After this, i opened odin. Under phone i provided the path to my downloaded ICS 4.0.4 file. Odin started flashing the device but operation failed showing:
<ID:0/010> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N7000DDLRB_N7000ODDLR4_N7000DDLR1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/010> Odin v.3 engine (ID:10)..
<ID:0/010> File analysis..
<ID:0/010> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/010> Initialzation..
<ID:0/010> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/010> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/010> factoryfs.img
<ID:0/010> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/010> Transmission Complete..
<ID:0/010> Now Writing.. Please wait about 2 minutes
<ID:0/010>
<ID:0/010> Receive Response form LOKE
<ID:0/010> Complete(Write) operation failed.

Tried many times but showing the same error everytime.

I am not able to go into the recovery mode......although i can go into the download mode.

When i reboot it says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again." There is no samsung logo or GT-N7000 logo when you reboot your phone. You only see this warning.

I have some imp data on my internal memory(Phone storage). I have to save that data. Please please please help me out. Is there any way to recover phone storage data???

Can anyone explain my current situation...???

I was running stock ICS 4.0.4 on my GT-N7000. I rooted my device. Took the titanium backup.
After this, i opened odin. Under phone i provided the path to my downloaded ICS 4.0.4 file. Odin started flashing the device but
First: this thread is marked as solved since april. Chances are very low for a reaction (but at least I did)
Second: Make a new one in Q&A
Third: What do you mean with "Took the TB"? Especially when you flash a new Stock Rom after
Fourth: Did you put the tar-file under "Phone"? Should be "PDA".
Fifth: Read a lot in the stickies here - good start for handling Odin is Dr. Ketan's thread
Sixth: your current situation might result from not reading enough. I hope you didn't brick your device and can restore a running Rom with the instructions from the stickies. Good Luck

dannyogolo

Mar 22, 2006
Did you resolve this ?

vinay28761 said:
hello,

After this, i opened odin. Under phone i provided the path to my downloaded ICS 4.0.4 file. Odin started flashing the device but operation failed showing:
<ID:0/010> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/010> Odin v.3 engine (ID:10)..
<ID:0/010> File analysis..
<ID:0/010> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/010> Initialzation..
<ID:0/010> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/010> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/010> factoryfs.img
<ID:0/010> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/010> Transmission Complete..
<ID:0/010> Now Writing.. Please wait about 2 minutes
<ID:0/010>
<ID:0/010> Receive Response form LOKE
<ID:0/010> Complete(Write) operation failed.

Tried many times but showing the same error everytime.

I am not able to go into the recovery mode......although i can go into the download mode.

When i reboot it says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again." There is no samsung logo or GT-N7000 logo when you reboot your phone. You only see this warning.

I have some imp data on my internal memory(Phone storage). I have to save that data. Please please please help me out. Is there any way to recover phone storage data???

@vinay28761
I have your exact problem. Phone came to me with problem of hanging on Samsung N7000 Logo.
After flash everything, it shows error, exactly like yours.

Were you able to fix it? How ?

Last edited:

Green-Bot

Nov 2, 2012
@vinay28761
I have your exact problem. Phone came to me with problem of hanging on Samsung N7000 Logo.

Yes, i resolved it. I just followed dr. ketan's guide to flash through ODIN properly and exactly as described. I would request you to do the same.

Hope it solves your error too. If not, please post your screenshots.

Reactions: ~|3NerGy|~

rajesh2694

Jul 19, 2016
could you jst give me details about dis nand write fail problem?i m having same problem in my gt n7000

Felicis

Jan 5, 2017
Does anyone know where i can download PIT file for samsung gts6802 and a bootloader?
It woulb be very helpful. Thank You

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @vinay28761

Yes, i resolved it. I just followed dr. ketan's guide to flash through ODIN properly and exactly as described. I would request you to do the same.

Hope it solves your error too. If not, please post your screenshots.