WIFI Calling ROMs

Search This thread

spg900ny

I'm running X2 as well, with AGNi kernel. I have tried a few others, but keep going back to Jedi. It's not perfect, but it seems with the Note 2, nothing is, at least if you need WiFi calling. Battery life wasn't great until I switched to a different kernel.

rabbit505

Apr 3, 2012
Rio Rancho
I liked the x2 also but I had a problem with my hotspot not working it wouldnt turn on for me

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

cnote74

Nov 26, 2010
oklahoma city
Please post questions in q&a section, almost all tmobile touchwiz roms will have wifi calling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2009
I'm running X2 as well, with AGNi kernel. I have tried a few others, but keep going back to Jedi. It's not perfect, but it seems with the Note 2, nothing is, at least if you need WiFi calling. Battery life wasn't great until I switched to a different kernel.

I'm curious to know which kernel you switched to when running Jedi X2 for better battery life.

spg900ny

I'm curious to know which kernel you switched to when running Jedi X2 for better battery life.

AGNi kernel for the Note 2. Seems to work well. I wouldn't say battery life is tremendously improved, but it is better. I almost couldn't get through a day with whatever kernel is in the X2 ROM. AGNi I seem to have about 20-30% left at the end of the day.