Looking for scrolling app launching widget...

Search This thread

lamensterms

Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
Hey guys,

I'm trying to remember the name of an app which is a scrolling dock widget. Similarly to Launch-X... But I'm pretty sure it is not Launch-X that I'm thinking of.

Can anyone please recommend some apps like this?

Looking forward to hearing back.

alexarg98

Apr 5, 2014
500px.com
I don't know an app that has only scrolling dock,it's a launcher that have scrolling dock. Holo launcher. I use it,and works pretty good.

lamensterms

Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
Hey thanks for the reply. Maybe "scrolling dock" wasn't the best way to describe the widget. It is pretty much just a grid of selected apps, and you can scroll through them. Kinda like a folder, but you don't have to open the folder, it is always open... Showing apps on the home screen.

Last edited:

sphinx1023

Jul 30, 2012
Hey thanks for the reply. Maybe "scrolling dock" wasn't the best way to describe the widget. It is pretty much just a grid of selected apps, and you can scroll through them. Kinda like a folder, but Yukon have to open the folder, it is always open... Showing apps on the home screen.

I am looking for a widget that does that too. I stumbled upon scrollcut which was described as such but it seemed to be an abandoned app. No updates and not working very well. I am still searching...

lamensterms

Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
Hey sphinx1023,

Thanks for the reply.

Launch-X is a pretty good app. Seems to be unsupported these days as well (hasn't been updated in a while).

I haven't been able to recall the name of the app I was using originally, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Scrollcut or Launch-X.

I'll keep you posted if it comes to me.

Thanks again.

--------EDIT----------

The app I have been thinking about might have been Folder Organizer.

I'll check it out when I get home.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts