[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011
I know that there are quite a few bugs that exist only because CM9 is, if I have read correctly, still a work in progress. But how about this issue?
Ricardo Cerqueira @ Google+ said:
That's not even the bigger problem: qdsp5 userspace has never been opensourced or published by qualcomm in binary form, we've always used OMX libraries from the original vendor (or from compatible devices).

As of now, ICS-compatible OMX for 7x27 simply doesn't exist; you just can't get media out of it. Unless somebody does a 7227 or 7227T ICS upgrade, all these devices are screwed (which is a shame, a few of them are pretty good)
Please tell me that a hack is possible :eek:
Is Ricardo referring to the cause of the video lag, or did I just totally interpret his message incorrectly?

Blueyedevil

Jan 26, 2011
Brasov
Can't we just make a petition to Qualcomm to compile for 7x27 or to release open-source code and spread it around the forums so many people will sign it ? I think there are quite a lot of owners of 7x27 devices around and it would be a shame not to have at least CM9 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT'S TIME TO BRING SOME ICY BISCUITS TO OUR BELOVED OPTIMUS ONE!!!!!!:D

This is cyanogenmod 9 compiled from source :)

What works:
    • Full HWAcceleration
    • Bluetooth
    • 3D(??????) TESTT ITTTT :))))
    • Sensors( tried accelerometer)
    • Electron Beam OFF
    • Audio
    • GPS(????)
    • GSM
    • JIT
    • Offline charging
    • Another thing that i forgot now :)
    • USB (mass storage switch doesn't work flash superuser to resolve it next release i will try to resolve it natively :))
    • TOUCHSCREEN!!!! big thanks to arjien that pointed me to that patch :)
    • Another thing that i don't remember now :p
    • Screenshots
    • Had the time to patch system to work with all recoveries (no more asserts problem)
    • Fixed data
    • Fixed wifi
    • Fixed hardware lights
    • FIxed brightness settings
    • Fixed google sync (but with gmail you can't see email for the same reason for the browser
    • Fixed market
    • Overclockabkle
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • Can browser internet with opera
    • Fixed native usb (UMS still doesn't work anyway)
    • Another thing that i don't remember :p

What doesn't works:

• Camera
    • and other things :)

in other words a fully functionally rom!:D

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR DEVS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A DAILY USE!!!!!ROM WILL BE ONLY NEW BASEBAND 'CAUSE CYANOGENMOD SUPPORT IT NATIVELY!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH F***G ASSERTS PROBLEM REINSTALL BUGGY CLOCKWORKMOD 5.0.2.7 VIA ROM MANAGER

HERE THE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?baf1hv6ebr813zz

Funny-sim version: http://www.mediafire.com/?r546oasa6vyksh0 (HIGH RISK!!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORK OR BOOT 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE DATA PROBLEMS!!!TEST IT AND LET ME KNOW!!BASED ON GINGERBREAD CODE!!!)

TESTING KANG VERSION : http://www.mediafire.com/?dacmafj39csh7mj

Sources :http://github.com/lupohirp

CHANGELOG

BETA 2
    • BATTERY DRAIN FIXED
    • ADDED APEX LAUNCHER INSTEAD OF TREBUCHET 'CAUSE IS LIGHTER AND MORE SMOOTHER
    • LATEST CM SOURCES
    • DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NAME BETATESTING IS BETA2

BETA3
    • FULL OPENGL RENDERING
    • MIC FIXED (TESTED WITH MY GIRL :D)
    • ENABLED GENLOCK SUPPORT IN KERNEL FOR CAMERA (?)
    • CPU SET ON BOOT FIXED (WAS MY FAULT)

BETA4
    • Fixed v8 virtual machine7
    • Fixed youtube
    • Fixed facebook sync
    • Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
    • improved stability (had no freezes anymore)

PLEASE STOP TO ASKING TO DEVELOP FOR NEXUS ONE!!!IF YOU WANT THAT I DEVELOP FOR THIS DONATE ME ONE!:)

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS TO MY DONATORS!!!!!

Hope that we bring stable cyanogenmod 9......and let me say something: ICS is beautiful!

THANKS TO:
    • Andy572
    • Arjen
    • Bytecode
    • Adfad666

Without them and their precious advices/sources this couldn't be possibile!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE ME A BEER :)
    Okay everybody, good news!
    Camera is working!!! We can take pictures soon :D
    Already send some info to Lupo.
    Cleaning up my code now so I can upload it to GitHub.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i did itttttt!!!!we have full opengl hardware acceleration guys!!!!!!!!i'm so happyy!!!!!!!realllyyyy!!!!!wowwwwww!!!!!!so happyyyy!!!
    sorry guys for offline i've been five days not at home and i'm returning...tomorrow i will resume the work!!!:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    ok building with latest cm sources + a fix for facebook sync + a fix for system partition to get more space....if all goes good i will release beta4 :) after that development will be stopped for 1-2 day but only for one reason: i want to make this official as i received an offer to make this official also to become cm-member :) and i need 1-2 days to rebase my work on official cm-sources (also use cm-kernel with genlock,kgsl and KSM(new memory feature of ICS))...i'm using totally cm code so....it is a gift that i want to give you for helpin me a lot with moeny problems guys....hope that i will can do this :)