Q-xperia l kitkat update?

Search This thread

mukulatri

Nov 26, 2013
Bhiwani
Agree!! But point is that our device launched in 2013?
And new xperia E1 going to launch this year with 512 mb ram.
it comes with 4.3 android.

private

Reactions: Alireza.Gh13

iAyush

Sep 25, 2013
Kolkata
We'll definitely not be getting KitKat Android 4.4, chances are dim. However, a 4.3 update is possible (not sure though).
Obviously we all would love to see the latest Android software for our phones, but till now.. *fingers crossed*

Pr3no

Aug 25, 2012
KitKat is still very new, most of the flagship devices are just getting it. Obviously midrange devices are less important, so even if we'll get a 4.4 update, it'll be months later from now.
And hopefully we'll get it, even if we have to wait for a while, a lot of other phones with Snapdragon 400 are getting 4.4, I don't think Sony will forget about us.

gavster26

Feb 10, 2012
In The Xperia Forums ;)
I thought Xperia u would get 4.1 jelly bean but Sony surprised me when they announced that the less powerful Xperia J would get the update insted goes to show anything could happen.

saurabh007

Jun 30, 2013
Navi Mumbai
Well, we may or may not get the update..
It's purely in the hands of Sony
If they decide to give, they will.. If not, then they won't..
Fortunately, we are getting CM11 which is based on Android 4.4 and unfortunately its release is delayed week by week..

G

GuestK0034

Fortunately, we are getting CM11 which is based on Android 4.4 and unfortunately its release is delayed week by week..

"its release is delayed month by month " #frustrated

Last edited:

amnher

"its release is delayed month by month " #frustrated
Its better delayed than never and fully functional than have early build but people will just complain

G

GuestK0034

Its better delayed than never and fully functional than have early build but people will just complain

Its better not to ignite hope and desire in people when you can't fulful your own promises. I still remember 25th dec,2013 as cm11 promised .Just think for a second , only 7 days left to be delayed for 2 months release. And i know that it won't come soon maybe in March but thats not for sure.

And still bluetooth is not fixed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nobody forces that guy to give us dates. Dates that he blatantly ignores. First it was 25 december, then it was 13 januari, then it was 12 februari. And all these dates are from his own Google+ account. He is either worlds WORST planner or just playing with people. What this community needs is somebody that ACTUALLY knows how to count and Brinley is not that person.
    I might add that I don't need CM, am on stock 4.2.2 ROM with custom kernel and I am happy. What bothers me is that people donated money, their time and hopes and that shall we call him "developer" is just not competent enough to finish something he promised and started.
    hurrmmm

KK is made for 512ram+ .. we have 1gb .. why dont sony make KK to our device ? or our device have other problem that make sony not give us KK :\ ..
    Agree!! But point is that our device launched in 2013?
    And new xperia E1 going to launch this year with 512 mb ram.
    it comes with 4.3 android.

private
    Maybe 4.3 update in March...

Sony Xperia Arg. sayed in Twitter....:laugh: