testers wanted

Search This thread

corgan1001

Dec 26, 2011
Did some more digging on status 6. If the issue is in fact not unique to me, it might suggest a syntax error with the updater script. Combed through the script in notebook ++ and didn't see anything that struck me as out of place. Took out the assert and tried again with no luck.

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
Correct me if I'm wrong. On this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2573479
here: Here just some other commands for revone:
-u --> Unlock Bootloader
-l --> Lock Bootloader (It will not simply lock it, it will lock it like it was never unlocked)
-r --> Relock Bootloader (mark the device as unlocked)
-t --> "Tampered" will be removed from bootloader
!!!IMPORTANT! YOU NEED FULLY STOCK ROM, STOCK RECOVERY AND STOCK BOOT BEFORE YOU CAN USE THIS!!! fastboot oem writesecureflag 3 --> restore S-ON
You could restore to S-ON with writesecureflag 3 command. So that means for at&t version htc one mini. You can take the ruu then restore to s-on.

I'm not going to correct you. The purpose of my post was to try to make people stop and think about what they are about to "do", not blindly follow "instructions" without any understanding of what they are actually doing, or why. Or because someone posted, "it's cool, it'll work".

Two points:

revone -l --> Lock Bootloader (It will not simply lock it, it will lock it like it was never unlocked) - Not true, this should read: It will not simply lock it, it will lock it like it was never unlocked"

fastboot oem commands are......
Actually, I'm not going to spend time justifying or clarifying my thread. Seven people have come to me for help after following intructions such as those in the thread you quoted. This morning i spent 3 hours fixing a near full brick. 16 soft bricks, hboot halted, boot loops.

Heed my advice, or don't.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Just a thought - Back to "stock" threads: WTF? Flashing custom roms, mods, themes, apps - that's why we are part this community. But why risk trashing your phone after custom rom flashes, mods etc, just go back to "stock" so you can get an OTA?

corgan1001

Dec 26, 2011
Finished compiling and uploading, it's on my mediafire.
If you're running the build I linked earlier, keep the zip on your phone and you can just dirty flash it if mine doesn't boot :good:

Awesome! Will give it a spin tonight and report back.

EDIT: Updater script not working, status 7. Tried removing the assert but still no luck. Wont flash.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoluntaryMan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    friendly PA to everybody: there's now a booting cm11 build here.
    I'm compiling one of my own to see if the necessary changes are on github yet or not.
    I haven an At&t version. I would like to help ;)
    I just got home and I'm going to download the test 1(first one in the cm-11.0-sm-linaro) do i need to download the md5sum also? what i'm going to do is flash the cwm-m4-6.0.4.6-test1.img and then flash the rom. correct me if i'm wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

I got installation aborted for test 1 with the cwm recovery.
    It says:Finding update package...
    Opening update package...
    Installing update...
    set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
    E:Error in /data/media/0/cm-11-20140113-UNOFFICIAL-TEST1-m4.zip
    (status 7)
    Installation aborted.
    I'm going to try that recovery.img
    Edit: same result with recovery.img one.
    I'm going to try test2. btw what is that md5sum? what do i do with it? what i did was install the recovery in that folder both of em and i wipe data/factory reset. then install zip, choose zip from /sdcard,0/ then the cm11 test 1 and i got that result installation aborted.
    Md5sum download is optional, use the recovery that matches the test number on the rom
    Same result. Tried test2 also.
    Finished compiling and uploading, it's on my mediafire.
    If you're running the build I linked earlier, keep the zip on your phone and you can just dirty flash it if mine doesn't boot :good:

Awesome! Will give it a spin tonight and report back.

EDIT: Updater script not working, status 7. Tried removing the assert but still no luck. Wont flash.