[Q] How do I recover with no os?

Search This thread

brozo9000

Feb 7, 2014
I've been trying to figure this out for a few hours now. Accidentally wiped the internal storage on my phone. Now it just stuck on the HTC boot screen. My bootloader is still unlocked and I do have access to TWRP. However my main problem lies in the fact that no matter what I try my phone will not connect with usb, When it does my computer doesn't recognize it. I've tried reinstalling drivers, restarting my computer and switching usb ports. Any help in solving this would be appreciated.

TopoX84

Apr 8, 2008
Mill Creek, WA
I've been trying to figure this out for a few hours now. Accidentally wiped the internal storage on my phone. Now it just stuck on the HTC boot screen. My bootloader is still unlocked and I do have access to TWRP. However my main problem lies in the fact that no matter what I try my phone will not connect with usb, When it does my computer doesn't recognize it. I've tried reinstalling drivers, restarting my computer and switching usb ports. Any help in solving this would be appreciated.

You need to do a sideload...

under twrp go to advance and adb sideload.

You could look over the forum about it.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Reactions: URforsakenFEAR

brozo9000

Feb 7, 2014
Thanks for your help! After a little more research used the method you suggested and it worked flawlessly. Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need to do a sideload...

under twrp go to advance and adb sideload.

You could look over the forum about it.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app