[Q] PC won't detect my Xperia P after flashing stock JB kernel....... Please Help....

Search This thread

jam12928

Nov 28, 2012
Hello friends

This is my first post on xda so please correct me if Im wrong anywhere..
Im newbie to flashing and rooting android and three days back I decided to port a custom rom on my Xperia P.
I was succeeded in porting a custom cm based ics rom along with custom cwm recovery...

But then I found another rom MoonBreaker 3.5 for Xperia P and tried to install it,
I have flashed system data cache as instructed and flashed a stock JB kernel but then due to my fault I mistakenly disconnected my phone �� and now my phone reboots but stuck on Sony logo ( as there is no os i think so) so i tried many times to hold power+vol up for force restart and tried to put it on fastboot mode by connecting it to pc holding vol down but now my phone even don't show up in device manager and after 5-10 sec that blue led goes to red and again Sony logo comes up.......!!!!!
I even tried to force restart when attached to pc and tried to put phone in fastboot mode but my pc wont detect it anyway.... ��
I have already installed all the drivers for fastboot and flashboot before successfully but now pc wont detect it.......

Please please help me what to do so that i can boot into fastboot and flash old rom or even official stock rom........ I just want my phone back..... ��

And if i have to take it to service center then how much they charge me to install software........
Thank you all guys please help me.........