[Q] Default contact saving location?

Search This thread

tal_be

Feb 16, 2011
Hey.
I bought a new g2.
Im trying to save new contact and Ive seen that the default location is the phone.
Even when set to display only gmail contacts it stays the same location to phone.

I dont have root yet..

There is a solution?

Thanks!

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
Hey.
I bought a new g2.
Im trying to save new contact and Ive seen that the default location is the phone.
Even when set to display only gmail contacts it stays the same location to phone.

I dont have root yet..

There is a solution?

Thanks!

when you try to add contacts, set the phone location for saving it, should be 3 options, phone, simcard, and Google's account

diamond12

Nov 7, 2012
Los Angeles
I have the T-Mobile D801. The 1st time I hit the (+) button to create a contact a menu came up asking me what I want the default storage to be. I haven't found a way to change this or get the menu to come up again.

Attachments

• select.png
    select.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
on my d800 after adding a contact and changing location to gmail once, now whenever I add contacts it always default to gmail :confused:

Ahaley61606

Jul 25, 2014
SOLVED

If you have the LG G2 on Verizon you can go into the Verizon cloud app and disable it from syncing anything at all.. This will force the phone to save it as Google. I looked at this forum because I couldn't figure it out. I then tried this and it worked! You're welcome!