by a power surge, a computer crash or the cable just being pulled out
will the phone get bricked? ty for your answers

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Since you thought my last post was harshly done. And since you have bricked once...there is always a chance of bricking as you know. My suggestion is to read, read and understand before hand. And have a back up plan in place...use oem cables and the part of power issues in your area, that is on you to take the chance.

Judgment is near.....

speednir123

Oct 1, 2012
Since you thought my last post was harshly done. And since you have bricked once...there is always a chance of bricking add you know. My suggestion is to read, read and understand before hand. And have a back up plan in place...

Judgment is near.....

That's exactly why I opened this thread im looking for answers, I searched XDA for this situation already.
now I checked my software and everything is a match
so the updating itself won't brick my phone
but my question is if the process fail or stop suddenly
will my LG G2 get messed up and won't be able to return to
download mode?
that's my question....
I honestly don't do it for me, its for my dad but he's too scared and he said if i get his LG G2 to 4.4.2 ill get his HTC one
but i told him it's the only way cause we bought the LG G2 from someone off ebay and we're over seas so we can't update
through ota since the phone itself isn't registered (it says the phone isn't registered yet) and we can't get our hands on an active att sim
so I'll be glad for any information about the LG FLASH TOOLS and I hope you can help me too.

Last edited: