4.4.2 root yet?

Search This thread

pheonixxx1987

May 26, 2014
let me begin this by saying im on rooted 4.3. that being said ive got a friend with the note 3 that made the mistake of taking the ota. now as with so many owners his phone has many issues. after googling and searching for a while ive found nothing. so i figured id ask the droid gods here how is the progress on 4.4.2 root?

Kronis1

May 30, 2014
let me begin this by saying im on rooted 4.3. that being said ive got a friend with the note 3 that made the mistake of taking the ota. now as with so many owners his phone has many issues. after googling and searching for a while ive found nothing. so i figured id ask the droid gods here how is the progress on 4.4.2 root?

Once he took the OTA 4.4.2, he is now unable to root until someone comes up with a root method. I'm in the same boat, so make sure he knows that this effects enough people to hopefully be taken care of soon. :(

Reactions: pheonixxx1987

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Once he took the OTA 4.4.2, he is now unable to root until someone comes up with a root method. I'm in the same boat, so make sure he knows that this effects enough people to hopefully be taken care of soon. :(