[ROM][6/2/14][Flo] - Stock Rooted 4.4.3 - KTU84L - Odex or De-Odex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Stock rooted 4.4.3

Features
  • Stock
  • Odex or De-Odex
  • Rooted
  • Busybox
  • init.d
  • No other mods

Downloads are HERE!

Hit Thanks!

Mirrors

DeOdex: Stock-Root-De-Odex-KTU84L-4.4.3.zip - 409.74 MB

Odex: Stock-Root-Odex-KTU84L-4.4.3.zip - 438.32 MB

Stock-Root-KTU84L-4.4.3.png

Last edited:

Scott

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy!
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
  • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
  • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Hit Thanks! ;)

Last edited:

Nexus11

Jan 26, 2011
Coming in fast. 2nd I seen today

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nexus11

Jan 26, 2011
Yeah. Funny thing is I cant tell a differnce between 4.4.2 and 4.4.3 ;)

The good news is they did fix the USB error in logs!

Since they didn't make any announcement. I figured from the start all it really will be is bug fixes . I/O is at the end of the month so all the goods are there .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Scott

matt4321

Retired Senior Moderator - The Real Matt
Dec 20, 2011
Reading, UK
Hey bro,

Good work getting yours fully functional. How did you go about yours? I used dsi-xda kitchen, I know it's old so that could be why I had issues. Just want to find out where I went wrong haha, I'm all for learning

Reactions: Scott

Scott

Hey bro,

Good work getting yours fully functional. How did you go about yours? I used dsi-xda kitchen, I know it's old so that could be why I had issues. Just want to find out where I went wrong haha, I'm all for learning

No, I actually only use DSI-XDA kitchen myself.

I did what I always do, grab the stock image from Google, break it down, add my own root and busybox (not the ones in the kitchen, they are older).

Then I use my updater-script that I hand built from prior releases along with matching binaries.

Pretty much that is it. I am going to look at yours in a minute and I will PM you what I find.

EDIT: Sorry, I didint mean to cut you off on your thread either.

drelite08

Nov 29, 2010
Downloading now, thank you ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

just lou

Dec 8, 2010
New York
I just tried to flash it (deodex) in TWRP, and it failed. It says:

symlink: some symlinks failed.
E:Error executing updater binary in zip

EDIT: I redownloaded the file, and it worked on the 2nd try. Must have been a bad download.

Last edited:

matt4321

Retired Senior Moderator - The Real Matt
Dec 20, 2011
Reading, UK
No, I actually only use DSI-XDA kitchen myself.

I did what I always do, grab the stock image from Google, break it down, add my own root and busybox (not the ones in the kitchen, they are older).

Then I use my updater-script that I hand built from prior releases along with matching binaries.

Pretty much that is it. I am going to look at yours in a minute and I will PM you what I find.

EDIT: Sorry, I didint mean to cut you off on your thread either.

Don't worry man haha, yours works better let's be honest so we might as well get people using it.

Interesting I did pretty much the exact same, added the updated superuser since there is a really old one in the kitchen like you said. I think my updater script was okay. I guess I had some weird binaries or something, I just grabbed them from a 4.4.2 rom, not entirely sure what there purpose is. Or how to view/edit them.

I'll probably have another blast at it tomorrow just for the fun of it, I want to try get it working so I know for the future

EDIT: though I had issue with root not working out the box, maybe I missed replacing something. What files did you replace?

If you want to look at mine it's here: http://d-h.st/rMs

Sorry for being curious

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Scott

I just tried to flash it (deodex) in TWRP, and it failed. It says:

symlink: some symlinks failed.
E:Error executing updater binary in zip

EDIT: I redownloaded the file, and it worked on the 2nd try. Must have been a bad download.

This is an error with TWRP. Just reboot into bootloader then back into recovery and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts