[Q] S4 goes into bootloop after call

Search This thread

<R4ZYH4X0R

Jan 16, 2014
Hello!

I have a galaxy S4 with PAC ROM and I have a problem with it going into a bootloop after a call. What happens is after the other person hangs up, my phone goes to the "game over, insert coin" screen and the animation doesn't stop until I take out the battery. After that I can turn the phone on and it will work just fine but after a call the problem starts again. I haven't tried doing anything to fix it because I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

thomasvdalen90

Mar 4, 2012
Rotterdam
Hello!

I have a galaxy S4 with PAC ROM and I have a problem with it going into a bootloop after a call. What happens is after the other person hangs up, my phone goes to the "game over, insert coin" screen and the animation doesn't stop until I take out the battery. After that I can turn the phone on and it will work just fine but after a call the problem starts again. I haven't tried doing anything to fix it because I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help me?

Hee! did you ever got this fixed? greetings Thomas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like your device is going into a soft reboot. Can you grab a logcat of it happening?