Downgrade option from kitkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

brentsalinas714

Dec 12, 2010
HTC glacier
All is not lost if you want to go back to jellybean. As long as you are still under Samsung warranty you can go to a at&t with a service center and exchange it . Just make up any good reason and they will give you a new one. It is refurbished but it is a downgrade option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

camaroz28

Apr 25, 2010
Atlanta
All is not lost if you want to go back to jellybean. As long as you are still under Samsung warranty you can go to a at&t with a service center and exchange it . Just make up any good reason and they will give you a new one. It is refurbished but it is a downgrade option.

I did this, but they didn't give me a refurbished one. The person told me that they get the replacements brand new from the factory.

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX

This is technically supporting and condoning warranty fraud.

Not allowed or condoned here at XDA.

What happened to cracking stuff open and doing it ourselves, now you want to screw a company just to downgrade...

It's sickening. Thread reported.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, I certainly don't think it can be put any better than this ^.
    And he's absolutely correct. Thread closed.

This is technically supporting and condoning warranty fraud.

Not allowed or condoned here at XDA.

What happened to cracking stuff open and doing it ourselves, now you want to screw a company just to downgrade...

It's sickening. Thread reported.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app