recovery for nextbook8hd

Search This thread

4Gevo

Aug 16, 2011
Does anyone know how to install custom recovery on a nextbook8hd? i have looked all over with how to root and install roms but not how to install recovery...

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
I had a different nextbook a long time back (np7) and I found most my info over at freaktab.com, I guy name finlessbob was very helpful, I'd suggest to talk to them over there as xda doesn't have too much info on tablets that aren't made by the big OEMS.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: 4Gevo

4Gevo

Aug 16, 2011
I had a different nextbook a long time back (np7) and I found most my info over at freaktab.com, I guy name finlessbob was very helpful, I'd suggest to talk to them over there as xda doesn't have too much info on tablets that aren't made by the big OEMS.

Thanks...

4Gevo

Aug 16, 2011

Is velocity a big oem? this tablet is made by google this should be on there top priority list...but ok i looked over there but can't seemed to find anything about nextbook 8 tablet...

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Velocity appears to be made by Cruz not Google, and not a particularly big name in android tablets, at least not one large enough to warrant a subforum in xda.
I just peeked through freaktab and there is info about the nextbook8
http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay.php?33-NextBook-Tablets&
But being there are different variations be sure your serial number match's what is listed in the op of the ROM threads, there appears to be cwm recovery as well as cyanogen ROMs for your tab, but again I would double check with someone over there before you flash anything

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.