[HELP] Stock Recovery 4.4.3 US_Retail Please

Search This thread

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
@tazlooney89 .... Attached is the Stock XT1034 KitKat recovery image. I used this to upgrade to 4.4.3

Have to state the usual disclaimer about bricking your device!

NOTE ::: Had to rename it due to size limitation imposed by XDA uploads. Just added the extension ".zip" after ".img" So when you download it just rename by deleting ".zip" before flashing.

Attachments

• recovery.img.zip
    10 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: (30 and tazlooney89

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
@(30 .... With greatest respect I can't possibly answer your question. As I stated in my reply above I used it on my XT1034 which is the normal 16 gb retail model on sale here in USA.

If you use the file on your XT1033 it must be entirely on your own head and entirely at your own risk.

Personally I don't see why it wouldn't work but that is entirely my own non professional opinion.

metpolds

Jun 11, 2011
@(30 .... Very sorry to hear that my friend.... I hope no lasting problems have been caused to your device.... My reading of Moto G threads leads me to believe that there are many times when "Upgrades", "apk's" and various other "Mods" just will not transfer between different models.

(30

Sep 28, 2012
hamunahpthra
@(30 .... Very sorry to hear that my friend.... I hope no lasting problems have been caused to your device.... My reading of Moto G threads leads me to believe that there are many times when "Upgrades", "apk's" and various other "Mods" just will not transfer between different models.

its fine
dont worry its fine the recovery didnt work so i flash another and its ok :):good:

Reactions: metpolds

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @tazlooney89 .... Attached is the Stock XT1034 KitKat recovery image. I used this to upgrade to 4.4.3

Have to state the usual disclaimer about bricking your device!

NOTE ::: Had to rename it due to size limitation imposed by XDA uploads. Just added the extension ".zip" after ".img" So when you download it just rename by deleting ".zip" before flashing.
    Hello, someone could upload the stock recovery version 4.4.3 US_Retail. Please

its fine
    dont worry its fine the recovery didnt work so i flash another and its ok :):good: