Disable KNOX without rooting your device(get more ram)

Search This thread

nicholes

Mar 7, 2012
indore
i just found that after updating my note 2 (kitkat 4.4 india) i try to disable knox using app manager but i could not.

so today i had to uninstall some apps using touchwiz (main menu settings) i found option to uninstall or disable apps(disabling apps is new for me ) so i go to knox(in ap drawer) and TA DA i did it

i could not post image here(i am new here and i dont know how to do this) so i am attaching a file that is the proof that we can disable that KNOX please give fair comment about image and confirm this

i know that we can not get rid of KNOX yet , but at least we can now disable it and save much much ram that knox used to eat

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2014-05-03-20-58-40.jpg
    2014-05-03-20-58-40.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 907
Reactions: optimusPRIME

assist4tech

Jun 5, 2012
Here the screen shot your required.

Thank you for sharing :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399271946301.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399271946301.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 476

assist4tech

Jun 5, 2012
Here is the screenshot your required.

Thank you for sharing :thumbup:

uploadfromtaptalk1399272078299.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

taha_e

Oct 25, 2010
Bangkok
There would be another way also , After Stock ROM installation Knox will prompt to run or activate and I never confirmed , instead after rooting I run superuser and was notified to disable knox by first run on superuser and the application did it well for me.

Reactions: Televinken

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i just found that after updating my note 2 (kitkat 4.4 india) i try to disable knox using app manager but i could not.

so today i had to uninstall some apps using touchwiz (main menu settings) i found option to uninstall or disable apps(disabling apps is new for me ) so i go to knox(in ap drawer) and TA DA i did it

i could not post image here(i am new here and i dont know how to do this) so i am attaching a file that is the proof that we can disable that KNOX please give fair comment about image and confirm this

i know that we can not get rid of KNOX yet , but at least we can now disable it and save much much ram that knox used to eat

Thanks!
    There would be another way also , After Stock ROM installation Knox will prompt to run or activate and I never confirmed , instead after rooting I run superuser and was notified to disable knox by first run on superuser and the application did it well for me.