EasyDoesIt_ICS_4.0.3 ~ Init.d ~ Fluid ~ UCLAC4 Base [4/3/2012]

Search This thread

boricua10

Dec 12, 2010
Lakewood, WA
whoops..you got a free thanks....i clicked it by accident when trying to hit quote

i battery pulled the first time...booted into CWM and fixed permissions...that cleared the hang up problem and now reboot/shutdown work properly

i really miss the extended power menu where you can just reboot directly in CWM or download mode...i know their are apps that do it, but having the extended menu was so easy and convenient...hint hint

U can boot into recovery using the reboot option from the 15 toggles from the notification bar.

Reactions: jdiddy_ub

MajorTom_

Feb 17, 2011
rom is great. only issue I have is shutdown hang but it's no biggie. fixing permissions didn't work for me but i dont mind pulling the battery.

Neverglow

Jul 23, 2010
Echo

I've used this as a DD for a solid week and love it. I still can't fix the echo for calls. I've tried what the OP states however its very annoying to the callers.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

jp555soul

Dec 7, 2010
Recently I started to have a problem with the native messaging app. When in a message, hitting the back button to see the list of messages causes the app to crash. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

boricua10

Dec 12, 2010
Lakewood, WA
Recently I started to have a problem with the native messaging app. When in a message, hitting the back button to see the list of messages causes the app to crash. Anyone else have this issue?

Have not had this issue.. at least not yet.. but to be honest by the looks of things it looks like this ROM wont be updated... because the OP Account sais "Account currently disabled" so im guessing that's a ban... this ROM is at least for me the best ICS ROM out of all the ones I've flashed... i have not flash the latest leak.. because i'm still waiting to see if this will get updated.

jp555soul

Dec 7, 2010
That's not good news. Was just going to ask if it would be safe to use the beta of the new apex launcher. Guess ill just download and give it a try.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

jp555soul

Dec 7, 2010
Have not had this issue.. at least not yet.. but to be honest by the looks of things it looks like this ROM wont be updated... because the OP Account sais "Account currently disabled" so im guessing that's a ban... this ROM is at least for me the best ICS ROM out of all the ones I've flashed... i have not flash the latest leak.. because i'm still waiting to see if this will get updated.

Amos this happens on the google talk app as well and I think its because apparently are moving away from using the back button all together.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

bobbyphoenix

Mar 30, 2010
Orlando, FL
Any chance getting this moved to the dev section? Some other threads there are referring to this thread, and most don't even know about it since it's in the general section.

Neverglow

Jul 23, 2010
I agree, a move to the dev section would be nice. I've yet to see an ics rom as clean as this one.

What do we need to do to get this noticed by some of the other devs?

boricua10

Dec 12, 2010
Lakewood, WA
Any chance getting this moved to the dev section? Some other threads there are referring to this thread, and most don't even know about it since it's in the general section.

I agree, a move to the dev section would be nice. I've yet to see an ics rom as clean as this one.

What do we need to do to get this noticed by some of the other devs?

+1 this ROM needs to be moved... Flashed SkyICS from the skyrocket Forum for now.

jp555soul

Dec 7, 2010
Thats not cool, Im really looking forward to more updates on this ROM, since I havent found anything close to this good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EasyDoesIt 4.0.3 from Cbinvb

This is the UCLAC4 ICS 4.0.3 base and it
    DOES NOT SUPPORT WIFI CALLING
    at this time.

CREDITS
    The Collective
    RaverX3X
    Starskyrob
    Team Kang
    Romracer
    Romracing19969

The good:
    ICS 4.0.3
    Sweet boot animation
    Romracers Unsecure Kernel
    init.d support
    Bash ADB support
    very smooth
    FAST gps
    14 panel quick toggle
    highly dewizzed
    ADW Launcher
    bravia
    high res media
    fast 3g/4g

The Bad:
    No Wifi calling....yet
    No CRT off
    Money printing currently bugged
    Auto-Rotate is Backwards

The Ugly:
    Still twiz :'(
    Lightly themed

TO INSTALL
    - Make a Nand Backup
    - Download rom.zip and place on sdcard
    - Boot into clockwork recovery
    - DO A Darkside SUPERWIPE!
    - Install zip from sdcard
    - Once zip has finished installing, reboot
    - Now wait a minimum of 10 minutes, seriously...
    - I mean really wait 10 mins.
    - Reboot

And also, Freeze wifi sharing and wifi sharing manager
    This rom should sleep very efficiently and be very responsive.

If your device is bricked at any time during the use of this rom I cannot be held responsible.

If vocal echo shows up-
    While in-call, hit the menu soft key button and make sure "noise reduction" is off.

-No Kies
    -No Swype

If you can follow these instructions. I RECOMMEND a FULL WIPE.
    Download V2.2
    Changelog

4/3/2012
    V2.2 Release

Shutdown Fixed....again?
    Apex Launcher Included
    Gallery/Wallpaper crop fix
    Live wallpaper functional
    AOSP Email client
    ES File Explorer Added
    Few Tweaks

4/2/2012
    V2 Release

-Videoplayback fixed
    -Apps Added Email, News&weather, Allshare
    -Netflix Fix
    -Black Market Added :)
    -XDA Free app easter egg credit- kr3g3r
    -ICS themed 14 quick panel
    -Reboot and shutdown temperamental still...

4/1/2012
    Initial Release
    Update is gonna be big, bunch of fixes :)

oh yea, this is not an april fools joke