New Leak 6.7.232

Search This thread

greeneink

Dec 4, 2011
central OHIO
you're mistaken. ;)
That is the OS you need to be on to update to the new update. That's how Moto numbers their OS's. Where you're coming from.
I'll post back after I make sure razr edge roots it and I wanna see if you can fxz back to .902.
I was happy with .230 except for the email issue I had with apostrophes.

I thought it was going to be another boring Friday night :laugh:

Last edited:

greeneink

Dec 4, 2011
central OHIO
Didnt mean to come off as an azz. Was just playin' I'm so excited.
I was able to root with razrs edge and read a report that you can FXZ back to .902.

I have successfully FXZ'd back to .902

Last edited:

codygs83

Didnt mean to come off as an azz. Was just playin' I'm so excited.
I was able to root with razrs edge and read a report that you can FXZ back to .902.

I have successfully FXZ'd back to .902

Dude. I used another method to root I saw in a different forum. You root with motofail after you accept the 905 ota. Then backup root with voodoo app. Undo root. Install ics update. Then restore root with voodoo. Works really easily. I'm still on 2233 running aokp nightly and no problems whatsoever.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

5thAgent

Feb 15, 2010
Lutz, FL
AUGH. I just put 230 on my phone last night. But I did it with moto-fastboot and no data loss, so I may just update now. Why not?

And the ICS root method for mac doesn't seem to work, so I downloaded the windows version, opened up the batch file, and copy-pasted the adb commands into terminal.

twinkyz1979

Feb 1, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Last edited:

ShockDoctor7

Jan 12, 2012
I've gone to every forum i know and googled it...cannot find a working link anywhere! Help! :)

DROID RAZR ICS on VZN

5thAgent

Feb 15, 2010
Lutz, FL
Really?... Or is that a joke that I don't understand because it came through the internet.

Screenshot? :/

And I managed to get this mirror online before I finished the partial 902 restore. (Then again I had to do that "by hand" with moto-fastboot, per the RootzWiki thread's instructions that now have a strike through them for some reason)

Reactions: cobaltlantern

ShockDoctor7

Jan 12, 2012
Really?... Or is that a joke that I don't understand because it came through the internet.

Screenshot? :/

And I managed to get this mirror online before I finished the partial 902 restore. (Then again I had to do that "by hand" with moto-fastboot, per the RootzWiki thread's instructions that now have a strike through them for some reason)

What i did was try to thank you twice. The first one showed fine, then the second time i hit "thanks" it said the "thanks action denied". Then my first one disappeared. So it was like i didn't hit it at all. But after i signed back in again it shows the first one. I'm using tapatalk on my RAZR. I'd do a screenshot but its a pop up message that only appears for a second. At least you know i was trying to be grateful! Lol :confused:

DROID RAZR ICS on VZN

Top Liked Posts