Infinite bootloop.

Search This thread

querobolo

Dec 16, 2010
Hi, my mom bought a nexus 4 and it was working like a charm(on stock rom).
All of suden it rebooted and didn't work anymore
I tryied flashing all kinds of rom, unlocking bootloader, cm11...etc BUT IT WONT BOOT!!

Help

ga_c

Dec 23, 2013
Encarnación
Hi, my mom bought a nexus 4 and it was working like a charm(on stock rom).
All of suden it rebooted and didn't work anymore
I tryied flashing all kinds of rom, unlocking bootloader, cm11...etc BUT IT WONT BOOT!!

Help

Try installing a factory image for Android 4.2.1, maybe your Nexus 4 can't boot with 4.3 or 4.4, thats a problem with some Nexus 4 devices.

querobolo

Dec 16, 2010
I had this issue I just flashed stock rom and kernel over and wiped system it worked for me. I am currently on purity ROM if you need a stable 4.4.2 in the mean time.

Why u just dont install 4.3 then?

Enviado de meu C6802 usando Tapatalk

I tried flashing all the versions, here's the results

4.3- 4.4.2 - Won't even boot
4.2.2 - Boot but there's no wi-fi, bluetooth, etc.
4.2-4.2.1 Boot and have everything, but if updated OTA will bootloop.

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Ahhh its a radio problem flash cem And download some hybrid radio on the hybrid thread

Enviado de meu C6802 usando Tapatalk

ga_c

Dec 23, 2013
Encarnación
Sensors?

I flashed 4.2.1, and then update OTA to 4.3 and got bootloop. I'm starting to hate this phone.

Back to 4.2.x and install Phone Tester or Android Sensor Box, to check if all sensors are working properly. The first time I tried OTA update to 4.3 my Nexus stuck on boot screen, it was because proximity and light sensors problems. :mad:

e8e3amyd.jpg

Please excuse my poor/bad English.:eek:

Last edited:

querobolo

Dec 16, 2010
Back to 4.2.x and install Phone Tester or Android Sensor Box, to check if all sensors are working properly. The first time I tried OTA update to 4.3 my Nexus stuck on boot screen, it was because proximity and light sensors problems. :mad:

e8e3amyd.jpg

Please excuse my poor/bad English.:eek:

After i check if they're working what do i do??