[Q] Kies connectivity after installing CyanogenMod 10.2

Search This thread

dordani

Apr 13, 2014
Hello,
after installing CyanogenMod 10.2 i can not connect my device to KIES, it stays on "connecting device" for ever.... tried to re install KIES,update samsung drivers, change USB definitions on the device. you help is nuch appriciated :)

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hello,
after installing CyanogenMod 10.2 i can not connect my device to KIES, it stays on "connecting device" for ever.... tried to re install KIES,update samsung drivers, change USB definitions on the device. you help is nuch appriciated :)

KIES will only allow connections with stock firmware installed on your phone. You can't use KIES as long as you're on any custom roms.

Last edited:
Reactions: grongobar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

KIES will only allow connections with stock firmware installed on your phone. You can't use KIES as long as you're on any custom roms.
    Do you use google contact Synchronisation? You can easily edit the contacts by logging into gmail :)

Gesendet von meinem One S mit Tapatalk