Bluetooth 'phone' accessory?

Search This thread

greco99

Apr 5, 2009
Chania
I just teceived mine BT03 a few days ago. Total cost 60 USD (shipment to Greece).
I am using it with my Dell Streak 5. Sound quality is not so good if you are not using the handsfree earphones. Bluetooth: very easy to pair and to connect, also is stays connected and you can continue talking in a distance of approx. 7-8 meters, Streak in one room and the headset to another, in my house. Battery looks good till now. The music/mp3 button also does not work for me. Synced all of my contacts but they are sorted probably in the Chinese alphabet !!! A bit useless . In general a very good bluetooth headset with the keypad to be the best thing !

skrallanuk

Nov 18, 2008
Got mine today, works fine, first charge though, sound quality ok both ways but no user manual so trying to figure out key lock/unlock is a pain. But so far looks good :). Very small and pretty looking.

f.a

Jan 16, 2012
"Bluetooth Mini Phone" - Volume

"Bluetooth Mini Phone"

I find that the volume of the device is a little low when used with the CyanogenMod.
Does anyone know how to increase the volume?

Justin^Tan

Jul 14, 2010
wow, the price
sadly it's speaker phone

I would like to have something like SE liveview with things attached that you can unplugged and put it in your ears to make a phone call
sadly liveview can't do that ^^

sos_sifou

Mar 30, 2009
Algiers
www.sifou.jimdo.com
av got a nokia BH 606 and they are working just great! about 10 mètre distance and still have total access to my phone, charging them every 4-5 days, and they keep working for 8 hours talking time (I didn't try this) for 40$

GT P1000 : If I helped you, please press the thanks button ;-)

imperiallight

Aug 5, 2008
239_image3_manlanyardlowres.jpg

Thumbs up mini bluetooth phone headset.

No caller id or keypad but its only 18g and micro size.

Cheap as £6 in some places.

5 hrs talk and 100 hrs standby.

zhang1uk

May 8, 2010
Oracom BT-01

I just received the Oracom BT-01 Bluetooth Handset which you can find on ebay or other vendor sites if you do a search.

It can make and take calls, has its own speaker and is really small (see pic). The main issues are that contact names do not show up after I sync the handset with my Galaxy Note. The phone book only shows phone numbers. The same when I receive a call - no name and not even a number.

It could be something to do with my network settings or the handset could just be faulty. Going to take this up with the vendor...

If it wasn't for these issues it would be perfect!

UPDATE: Looks like I spoke too soon. After the first charge the device keeps shutting down about every 10 minutes! Noticed that on the 1200 Mah battery it states 'Maximum Charge 4.7v' yet the charger that comes with it states an output of 5.7v. I'm sending it back!

Attachments

• 20120524_164101.jpg
    20120524_164101.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

CoolRaoul

Aug 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
UPDATE: Looks like I spoke too soon. After the first charge the device keeps shutting down about every 10 minutes! Noticed that on the 1200 Mah battery it states 'Maximum Charge 4.7v' yet the charger that comes with it states an output of 5.7v. I'm sending it back!

Same device, same issues but sending it back would be complicated for me (bought in China via ebay)

nobody should buy that crap

Top Liked Posts