Voodoo louder

Search This thread

mike216

Nov 12, 2010
cleveland
Go to the market and enter (voodoo louder)
I tried to copy a link but haven't figured it out yet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Reactions: hamkagood

mike216

Nov 12, 2010
cleveland
Had to send the link to myself through a Gmail. Too muck BS to go through just let us copy and paste the damn link lol...

Ceelos09

Apr 18, 2011
I asked him about a month ago about support. He said he would if he ever got his hands on a 7+, and apparently, he did :)
Nice find OP. Anyone know what type of amp Samsung used in the 7+?

EDIT: Never mind, I found what I was looking for already :p

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: mike216

bedspacer2001

Feb 22, 2011
Voodoo

How did you manage to run this apps

mine says, sorry this device doesn't run a kernel supporting extended sound controls

what kernel does support p6200?

djskarpia

Mar 17, 2012
it works like a charm

i buy it now... i hated the problem that my gt p6200 didn't sound as an iPhone ( very lower than an iPhone ) and i can't use my monster beats BUT NOW with this app it works like a charm! very high volume, very crystalline... you're a genius but let me say... SAMSUNG can't let go out a product with this low level of output volume...

i only HOPE that with the new ICS coming out you will support this app for whose have purchased it and i hope that i can use it with the new ics...

can you say me something about this?

thank you

Andrea (italy)

mike216

Nov 12, 2010
cleveland
I'm sure superC will. I follow all the tech geeks on twitter to stay up on the latest mods ;)

[David]

Sep 18, 2011
Catanzaro
Stupid issue guys, did someone try to use his Tab 7+ in AUX out mode since installed this app?! I did, I usually use my P6200 as an mp3 player in my car (with a simple jack male/male).

Once I just had to pitch with volume keys up/down to increase/decrease it without touching my stereo...Now playing with those keys it let you increase/decrease dBs, no more the whole volume audio (that I have to set with the stereo grrrrr)

Last edited:

djskarpia

Mar 17, 2012
annoying bug

hi everyone, i found a bug and i sent 2 mails to support but no replies... may you help me and say me how to solve this problem?

i'll report here the two mails:

mail#1: the app works like a charm but every time i touch the screen and the system gives me a sound the volume became 0.0 db...
for example, i'm listening music and i use your app to give me more 5db... when i push with my finger on the next track button the volume became 0.0 db ( default value ) and the songs change (it's ok, i say it with my finger :) ) .... also a Facebook notifications appears system plays the sound notification and the volume became 0.0db, EVERY TIME i have to push the external buttons of volume on my tablet to reactivate the activity of your app... ( only 2 push are needed - 1 for volume sound control appears on the screen and 1 more to move the value, as soon as the value is moved for example from 9db to 8.5 db the app return to do his job )

mail#2 (new details after more working days):I'm back to remind you that the application voodoo louder on GTab plus has a little but noisying bug.. I tried to solve it with this action: i unselect the sound of clicking buttons: selection tone... Now when I touch something on the screen the volume remains the same as setted in your app... But I can't remind myself every time I listen music to unselect it... And if a notification comes up in lose the higher volume of your app...

---------------------------------------------------------
say me how you solved this problem and if it's only mine...

thank you all Xda Users

Andrea, Italy

djskarpia

Mar 17, 2012
Do you have "Smart Boost" selected? That's what I use and I have no such problems.

Are you sure that when you for example lock your tab with the external button the volume doesn't decrease? Try playing music with any player you want, increase volume with vodoo louder for example of + 5db and while you're listening your track hit the lockscreen button... Your volume will go to 0.0db, don't confuse yourself with the smart boost line at bottom... THE line will say + 5db but if you try to adjust volume you will understand that you are listening at 0.0db.. Try and say me something.

Vivified

Jan 30, 2011
Fresno, CA
Are you sure that when you for example lock your tab with the external button the volume doesn't decrease? Try playing music with any player you want, increase volume with vodoo louder for example of + 5db and while you're listening your track hit the lockscreen button... Your volume will go to 0.0db, don't confuse yourself with the smart boost line at bottom... THE line will say + 5db but if you try to adjust volume you will understand that you are listening at 0.0db.. Try and say me something.

It keeps it's setting just fine. Smart boost simply extends the upper range, similar to how Voodoo sound behaved on my Galaxy S. I can post screens if you truly need proof.

Reactions: djskarpia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Your galaxy tab 7+ now has audio support from supercurios louder app! I highly suggest downloading it from the play store
    Go to the market and enter (voodoo louder)
    I tried to copy a link but haven't figured it out yet

I asked him about a month ago about support. He said he would if he ever got his hands on a 7+, and apparently, he did :)
    Nice find OP. Anyone know what type of amp Samsung used in the 7+?

EDIT: Never mind, I found what I was looking for already :p

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

It keeps it's setting just fine. Smart boost simply extends the upper range, similar to how Voodoo sound behaved on my Galaxy S. I can post screens if you truly need proof.