[ROM] RunnyMede Xtreme v2 | Best Sense3.5 Experience|Rom+Kernel | [Virtuous+RCmix3D]

Search This thread

mskater182

Aug 22, 2011
Tampa
One bug I have found is that when using light grid live wallpaper the colors do not change to the settings I choose for expamle white and blue come up as black and yellow. Has not done this with any other rom. Just flashed this amazing Rom yesterday along with the tdj kernal and have experienced no single problem except for ffc which there is a fix for around here

DKStunna108

Sep 4, 2011
Los Angeles
One bug I have found is that when using light grid live wallpaper the colors do not change to the settings I choose for expamle white and blue come up as black and yellow. Has not done this with any other rom. Just flashed this amazing Rom yesterday along with the tdj kernal and have experienced no single problem except for ffc which there is a fix for around here

Use doubleshot camera to fix ffc

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

mskater182

Aug 22, 2011
Tampa
True I've Ben looking at the one stop shop camera page but I couldn't decide on one. Does anyone know the pros and cons to these is one better than the other, or is one better for this specific rom. Thanks

theimmortalone

Nov 25, 2010
Hey guys I have a question for you. I've been trying to install this Rom. And everytime I try to install the Rom it just reboots in a cycle. Do I need a certain recovery? I have touchcovery rc 4.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

gixer2000

Apr 27, 2011
Hey guys I have a question for you. I've been trying to install this Rom. And everytime I try to install the Rom it just reboots in a cycle. Do I need a certain recovery? I have touchcovery rc 4.<br />
<br />
Did you read any of this thread before trying to flash? You need to flash another kernel after flashing the rom. First few pages talk all about it

Reactions: theimmortalone

bloodbath

May 5, 2007
Yeah I didn't see anything about root.

I'm not sure if this will help, but the developer has another ROM that's either the same or similar (someone else posted it, but gives him full credit). I think it has a newer update. There is a note by the "download" link on that page that states

"**After installation flash this to solve SuperSU problems DOWNLOAD"

Like I said, I'm not sure that's your issue, but you could see. The SuperSu version originally packed in the ROM is an older version and will fail when trying to update the outdated binary. The download will solve this issue; I know from experience.

Anyway, the link to the ROM is below. Check it out.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1648661

Reactions: dave5777

dave5777

I'm not sure if this will help, but the developer has another ROM that's either the same or similar (someone else posted it, but gives him full credit). I think it has a newer update. There is a note by the "download" link on that page that states

"**After installation flash this to solve SuperSU problems DOWNLOAD"

Like I said, I'm not sure that's your issue, but you could see. The SuperSu version originally packed in the ROM is an older version and will fail when trying to update the outdated binary. The download will solve this issue; I know from experience.

Anyway, the link to the ROM is below. Check it out.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1648661

That worked, thanks

tinpanalley

Aug 20, 2008
Quebec City
The SuperSU is a dead link on the other ROM. And it doesn't exist in this thread at all. Where do I get it from? Is it better then to flash the Runny Xtreme Surprise?

tinpanalley

Aug 20, 2008
Quebec City
I did a full wipe and I'm also getting the issue where several apps appear twice in Manage Applications-All. I did have a Sense ROM once before but I've been through several other ROMs since then so I doubt anything would still be left over from that long ago.
Any ideas?

Also, is it normal that you can't share a picture to any social media apps right after taking it from the camera? It only shares to HTC apps.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    virtuous35signature.jpg

tapatalk1316490389394.png

This rom is based on virtuous affinity and optimized for best performance and personalization, with RCMix Tweaks and the implementation of some new stuff.

CREDITS:
    • Virtuous Team and all the members
    • RCMix3D Dev Team and Capy
    • XxXPachaXxX

FEATURES:
    • Virtuous Team Runnymede Base
    • Android 2.3.5 w Sense 3.5
    • Added RCMix Tweaks v4
    • Performance optimization (DHD)
    • Dedicated Kernel improved for Runny
    • PachaRX bb5 kernel, S version (stock)
    • Stuff from Sense 4 (Bootanimation&Sounds)
    • Volume Sounds from Sense 4
    • GPS Fast Fix (very fast now)
    • Swipe to Clear Notifications!!!
    • i don't remember :p

SUPPORTS:
    • Desire HD
    • Desire Z
    • Desire S
    • Incredible S
    • Incredible 2
    • Inspire 4G
    • myTouch4G

OTHER STUFF:
    -PachaRX bb5 Kernel, I&S Version unified Zip: HERE
    (with I version you will have support for Bluetooth HID for Sixaxis and others Pads but with some problems, read the post for more info.)
    -Sense 4.0 Skin (with clockstyle and lockscreen): HERE (don't flash this...extract and install)
    (thanks to gabbana-music - official thread: here )

KERNELS:
    If you have camera problems try installing another kernel.

DOWNLOAD::INFO::SUPPORT

OFFICIAL SMARTDROID PAGE

**REMEMBER: If you like my work you can support me with thanks or small donations :) i'm working for me and you!!! Enjoy :p
    MODS & STUFF:

-Stock blue battery with % (tnx to tommy2601): HERE

-Stock Battery + ICS Animations + Seoge(WP) Fonts (tnx to kairanz): HERE

-Numerical Battery and Mods (tnx pat7): HERE / HERE

-EnanchedBattery with % (tnx garmig): HERE

-PERSIAN PATCH (tnx iman.ch.r): HERE
    Yeah I saw this too. It said the Glacier was supported, but it never booted for me :p. Ah well, good to have ANOTHER ROM! Thanks
    In this thread there a keyboard that has a ice sense theme pretty good to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1589992

Sent from my Glacier using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5