Can't boot phone

Search This thread

jakereeves31

Feb 8, 2011
Brawley, California
Hey guys, I can't get my phone to boot up after flashing something that it didn't like and I can't get back into recovery because my volume buttons don't work. Anyone know of a way I could get it into recovery another way. When I turn the phone on it only boots to the warning about my bootloader being unlocked and that's it! Help, please!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Caseyk621

Mar 20, 2011
Rochester, NY
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey guys, I can't get my phone to boot up after flashing something that it didn't like and I can't get back into recovery because my volume buttons don't work. Anyone know of a way I could get it into recovery another way. When I turn the phone on it only boots to the warning about my bootloader being unlocked and that's it! Help, please!!

Is it recognized by adb or fastboot?

Sent From My Droid Ultra

Reactions: jakereeves31

jakereeves31

Feb 8, 2011
Brawley, California
Well, whenever I tried adb I typed "adb devices" and nothing came up and then I tried the command to reboot recovery and it said there was no device, so I guess it is not recognized by adb :/

jakereeves31

Feb 8, 2011
Brawley, California
How bout

fastboot reboot recovery

Sent From My Droid Ultra

It just says "waiting for device"

What'd you flash?

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Free mobile app

It was some mod thing called Malivebooster.

the issue here is that the buttons are not working, try pressing power and volume with something like a toothpick to get through fastboot or recovery

I don't think that's gonna work. I've already taken the whole phone apart and I got to where the buttons push and there were like no buttons there. I figured the little buttons should look like the power button, but they didn't.

Last edited:

jakereeves31

Feb 8, 2011
Brawley, California
Guys, it just booted all the way up...it's been like this for the past week and I kept rebooting it and stuff and I rebooted it right now and it booted up for some reason!

Sent from my DROID MAXX using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Is it recognized by adb or fastboot?

Sent From My Droid Ultra
    Well, whenever I tried adb I typed "adb devices" and nothing came up and then I tried the command to reboot recovery and it said there was no device, so I guess it is not recognized by adb :/

How bout

fastboot reboot recovery

Sent From My Droid Ultra
    the issue here is that the buttons are not working, try pressing power and volume with something like a toothpick to get through fastboot or recovery