:( Moto G Australia Version Kitkat failure

Search This thread

elequent

Aug 19, 2008
Bad news!!

I was so eager to update to Kitkat for my Australian Version Moto G, then I forgot to backup my stock rom before flashing the CM11~ Following the instruction, I have flashed the Modem for 4.4.2 as well. However, The SIM card cannot get reception, and while searching for the operator, it popped out that "your sim card does not allow a connection to this network".

When I am trying to flash back the 4.3 modem back to my device, it said that "this is for xt1033, and this device is xt1032"。。。

Is there anyway that I can get back????

Looking for help......

gregneal

Oct 5, 2012
Melbourne
Bad news!!

I was so eager to update to Kitkat for my Australian Version Moto G, then I forgot to backup my stock rom before flashing the CM11~ Following the instruction, I have flashed the Modem for 4.4.2 as well. However, The SIM card cannot get reception, and while searching for the operator, it popped out that "your sim card does not allow a connection to this network".

When I am trying to flash back the 4.3 modem back to my device, it said that "this is for xt1033, and this device is xt1032"。。。

Is there anyway that I can get back????

Looking for help......

decompress this and run the flash-all script in fastboot.

Blur_Version.14.85.4.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03

http://sbf.droid-developers.org/download.php?device=14&file=796

will return you to total stock. then you should be able to OTA update to kitkat as well as it was just released for the XT1033