[Q] slimport and mouse simultaneously

Search This thread

TheCrowX

Feb 11, 2014
Hi everyone
Well i just bought a new LG G2 and this is my first smartphone i would like to use it with my 27" monitor through slimport and use my mouse simultaneously
so do i have to buy a special cable or will any bluetooth mouse will connect ??
Thanx for your help in advance

djpeesh

Nov 6, 2007
I just tried my Microsoft bluetooth mouse with my g2 and it works fine.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Makrilli

Dec 12, 2011
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to mirror with slimport and connect mouse via usb-OTG to the slimport-adapter usb port (or at least some of them has micro usb ports.

Sent from my LG D802

Last edited:

wej1976

Sep 9, 2010
The micro usb port on the slim port would I imagine only work for passing power through to the phone. You'd need to use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

diamond12

Nov 7, 2012
Los Angeles
My experience with my previous phone (Atrix HD) is that a cheap bluetooth mouse from eBay did not work but an HP one did (I believe I saw it on sale at Best Buy the other day). I would recommend making sure the specs mention Android.

kefiro

Nov 8, 2013
My experience with my previous phone (Atrix HD) is that a cheap bluetooth mouse from eBay did not work but an HP one did (I believe I saw it on sale at Best Buy the other day). I would recommend making sure the specs mention Android.

A different question, can you use bluetooth headset and slimport (with audio) at the same time?