Mods please delete thread thank you

Search This thread

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
If your using stock it goes to internal SD /download or /downloads can remember what one if your using dolphin or a third party it basically where you designated it to go

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
Yes I do believe eve stock downloads to internal SD by default you have to change it here to help buddy:)

Outsider2011

May 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry but i dont get it. I downloaded straight to phone and tried to move from phone memory to sdcard-external to flash but none of the downloads wants to move to the sdcard what am i doing wrong?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
You don't need to really move anything any where where ever you downloaded it you just navigate to that directory using volume keys and you select with power

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
Dude just flash this as you are flashing a rom you have done that before right

Tucknology

Jul 11, 2011
My question wasn't how to flash. I flashed it and nothing is different or new. I see it added some .lib and .bin files but they aren't affecting anything.

Outsider2011

May 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Well i finally did it..and i can notice a little change but nothing TOO drastic. Someone should get these files and make a mini app of it so that wen downloaded there is an app to turn this function on so we can hear the difference...wish i was a developer..i have good ideas.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
Sorry tuck should have quotes was talking other poster not you o know you know how to flash lol...

Sent from my XT875 using XDA App

Reactions: Tucknology

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
@outsider we have a similar program built for samsung devices don't remember the name but I think the issue for us is we can't make kerals or really truly over clock I believe they are related some how.

Last edited:

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
yeah ok could remember the name and it's built into the kernal builds as well.. but with us its different if you want that effect go to a rezound with beats audio soundcards built in.. or if your running ics.. there is a equilizer in the music app but not sure about g.b.

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
umm... what forums are you in DROID BIONIC!!! so my guess is probably the bionic you should link this to the galaxy s forums and test it out if you want... make a backup and your good..

Reactions: robinrg86

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mods please delete thread thank you
    Sorry tuck should have quotes was talking other poster not you o know you know how to flash lol...

umm... what forums are you in DROID BIONIC!!! so my guess is probably the bionic you should link this to the galaxy s forums and test it out if you want... make a backup and your good..