[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

integrate01

Dec 23, 2008
Any chance this ROM will be 4.2.1 based in the near future?

This is by far the best 4.1 ROM out there. So versatile.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.1.2] PAC-Man ROM v19.3.0 ~PA+AOKP+CM10 All In One!~ (1/22/13)

Any chance this ROM will be 4.2.1 based in the near future?

This is by far the best 4.1 ROM out there. So versatile.

We'll see, hopefully pacman and the devs will start work on a 4.2 branch. However, it probably will not have PA because the new aospa is no longer based on cm and will be difficult to merge with all its new features, like pie.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

integrate01

Dec 23, 2008
We'll see, hopefully pacman and the devs will start work on a 4.2 branch. However, it probably will not have PA because the new aospa is no longer based on cm and will be difficult to merge with all its new features, like pie.

It would just be great to see a 4.2 ROM with tabletUI available.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Ok... This happened on the last version i was running... Anyone notice that the WIDGETs (when added to homescreens by a long press) the text is white, the same color as the background? Also that this is the ONLY white part of the rom?

Is there a fix or am i just missing something?

I guess that is just the way the ROM is. A better way to add widgets is to long press from the app drawer.

bad bone

Oct 24, 2012

Is there another Rom that you are looking at that is compatible which might be for seen in the future?

don't be scared it's only a phone :)
ogd x d2g x2 gs3
old ladies
:( ^

Last edited:

KikiKamKam

Dec 5, 2010

So found a bug.. not sure if mentioned
But as of the other day, my calls do not ring or vibrate.. text does, email, facebook, etc, but not my calls.. ima tattoo artist so this is very important..
It may have something to do with Bluetooth I think? Has anyone had this problem or no how to restore it?? Please help asap

EDIT - fixed the issue :)

Sent from my DeathSCYTHE..

I'll see you in hell.. where the devil knows my name...

Last edited:

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Is there another Rom that you are looking at that is compatible which might be for seen in the future?

don't be scared it's only a phone :)
ogd x d2g x2 gs3
old ladies
:( ^

I'm not sure, because I'm working on something else to release in the future :p

But doesn't jellybam have a 4.2.1 version?

Reactions: bad bone

integrate01

Dec 23, 2008
I'm getting "Device Isn't Compatible..." when trying to download Google Maps. I've tried many DPIs. Any suggestions?

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

I'm getting "Device Isn't Compatible..." when trying to download Google Maps. I've tried many DPIs. Any suggestions?

Well since you said that you've tried many DPI'S already I suggest doing a full wipe and restart fresh with all your paranoid DPI settings. There was probably one rogue setting that screwed up app compatibility.

jmill75

Dec 25, 2009
Ohio
Looking to check this out. Cpl questions.

Is data still shaky? Haven't messed with a 4.1.2 build yet.

Phone - any echo, low call volume or delayed answer?

Thanks

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Thanks

I don't have Verizon so I can't comment on data, bit users seem to have no problems with it. There have been some reports of a call echo, but from my experience (and many others) calling works fine.

wampuscat

Dec 21, 2008
Mobile,AL

Thanks

I personally haven't had any problems with call volume or delayed answer. The only data drops I get are around my house with 4g to 3g handoffs. Which I'm not certain isn't just due to network issues as it hasn't officially been turned on in our area. But regardless ,when it drops I have to go to airplane mode and back or put it in 3g only mode for it to reconnect .very stable rom with excellent battery life. There's just a few settings that mirror each other between cm settings and Rom Control settings. ....such as power menu options for example. Its possible to have duplicate options if they're checked in both places

MDB2313

Mar 10, 2011
Omaha
Google Pixel 3 XL
Please help me..... No matter if I come from Stock root66_VZW_I535VRBMA2.7 or root66_VZW_I535VRBLK3.7 or even root66_VZW_I535VRBLK1.7. All I can get after I boot up and than obviously root the device, unlock the boot loader, & all that I can only get the boot image when I flash this ROM over. It never goes past the pacman looking icons and Samsung below them. What am I doing wrong?

ganGeee

Jan 3, 2013
can you guys add all the toggles to aokp toggles? like data, tethering, etc.. will appreciate much devs!

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Please help me..... No matter if I come from Stock root66_VZW_I535VRBMA2.7 or root66_VZW_I535VRBLK3.7 or even root66_VZW_I535VRBLK1.7. All I can get after I boot up and than obviously root the device, unlock the boot loader, & all that I can only get the boot image when I flash this ROM over. It never goes past the pacman looking icons and Samsung below them. What am I doing wrong?

Could you get an adb logcat? That way we can know what is going on that is preventing the phone from fully booting up.

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
4.2 update is near...

I've been building and testing out a few 4.2 PACman builds for my device, and it is very smooth with just a few minor bugs. The PIE feature from AOSPA is working, dpi controls, most of ROM control, and cyanogenmod settings are working. I will be posting an update soon, please wait just a little bit while I fully test everything out.

Attached are some screenshots ;)

20hmxk2.png

f9f74.png

14o9bb5.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator