[Q] In regards to the Beanstalk 4.4.2

Search This thread

pherrjr

Sep 7, 2012
Alright so yeah I'm the new guy and I can post replies. First of all I want to thank Scott for his awesome job on the new beanstalk 4.4.2 ROM. Anyways question is if anyone is having a problem with sending MMS, I can receive them just fine I just can't send them. I have the latest gapps and I'm not completely new to putting ROMS on the phone so be easy on me. Many thanks in advance.

voodoo452

Aug 8, 2013
Alright so yeah I'm the new guy and I can post replies. First of all I want to thank Scott for his awesome job on the new beanstalk 4.4.2 ROM. Anyways question is if anyone is having a problem with sending MMS, I can receive them just fine I just can't send them. I have the latest gapps and I'm not completely new to putting ROMS on the phone so be easy on me. Many thanks in advance.

No problems here... I'm running the Beanstalk 4.4.240... everything works great on this rom

Reactions: pherrjr

pherrjr

Sep 7, 2012
No problems here... I'm running the Beanstalk 4.4.240... everything works great on this rom

Thanks just wanted to make sure it was something on my end and not the ROM doubt the dev would do that to us he's awesome. Thanks though I'll just redo a couple steps see if I can't find where I messed up.

ElixirLeigh

Feb 21, 2014

I'm curious to know if you have resolved this issue, as I'm having the same problem in sending MMS myself

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.